Groups

Night out...

Going into town with 4 mates for a night out, wondering if it will be busy considering we just had xmas.

Anyone else doing anything interesting tonight

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

19 Comments

Original Poster

Deeky you can come along if you want

Oh.... only Deeky can come along... There's me getting ready to dress up

Ps think it will be busy, as it was earlier in town today.

It will be busy and if you don't pull tonight you never will. But then again, if you take Deeky along you will always pull, you should always take an ugly mate so you are the one who gets all the girls.

Banned

TheBoss96

deeky has the washing up to do, he's not allowed out to play.

Deeky is dead

sexy

Banned

TheBoss96

If Clubs stay open later then 9pm nowadays and play anything heavier than Swing, Deekys out

NinurtaEnki

I always thought his swinging habit's were just a rumour

Clearly not, I just found this on his Facebook page. Looks like he has been having fun.

http://media.giphy.com/media/iZVoIApnV1xzq/giphy.gif

bazzamone

If Clubs stay open later then 9pm nowadays and play anything heavier than … If Clubs stay open later then 9pm nowadays and play anything heavier than Swing, Deekys out

I actually work in a club that caters to the over 70s, our resident disc jockey 'DJ Gloria Hunniford' aka 'Honeypuss' plays a fusion of swing-step and Jazz'n'bass, any nanna with a blue rinse gets in free on fridays, it's 2 for 1 on Sherry before 6pm.

Cool place for the energetic senior....just to be clear tho, when I say club I mean nursing home, and when I say free I mean we charge a fortune.

NinurtaEnki

Yo dawg, you mind not posting images of my clients?

Kind regards

Earnest Mergentrude Logan, pensioner of 91 years old, playground friend of deeky and proud retired shoe shine from olden times.

Edited by: "spaceinvader" 27th Dec 2014

Banned

spaceinvader

I actually work in a club that caters to the over 70s, our resident disc … I actually work in a club that caters to the over 70s, our resident disc jockey 'DJ Gloria Hunniford' aka 'Honeypuss' plays a fusion of swing-step and Jazz'n'bass, any nanna with a blue rinse gets in free on fridays, it's 2 for 1 on Sherry before 6pm.Cool place for the energetic senior....just to be clear tho, when I say club I mean nursing home, and when I say free I mean we charge a fortune.

Could I stay One Night?

bazzamone

NO here he is WARNING A REAL LOOKING FAKE BOOBIE IN THIS IMAGE

Slightly out of focus singular nipple warning oO

bazzamone

Could I stay One Night?

The guest policy is rather strict to be honest but I do have connections in the morgue. PM me for further details.

spaceinvader

The guest policy is rather strict to be honest but I do have connections … The guest policy is rather strict to be honest but I do have connections in the morgue. PM me for further details.

PM Received and replied to. Enjoy your stay bazzamone!

Banned

spaceinvader

The guest policy is rather strict to be honest but I do have connections … The guest policy is rather strict to be honest but I do have connections in the morgue. PM me for further details.

Thanks mate I owe you one.

TheBoss96

If I'd seen this earlier I'd have wagged work X)

just1990

Oh.... only Deeky can come along... There's me getting ready to dress up … Oh.... only Deeky can come along... There's me getting ready to dress up

As long as justy was coming
    Edited by: "deeky" 28th Dec 2014

Jumpingphil

They may or may not be. But at least Deeky wouldn't put an apostrophe in … They may or may not be. But at least Deeky wouldn't put an apostrophe in the word habits where it doesn't belong. Why did you do that?Do you put one in every time you make a plural?

http://i.imgur.com/lD1Atyh.gif

Alreet Phil
    Edited by: "deeky" 28th Dec 2014

Jumpingphil

They may or may not be. But at least Deeky wouldn't put an apostrophe in … They may or may not be. But at least Deeky wouldn't put an apostrophe in the word habits where it doesn't belong. Why did you do that?Do you put one in every time you make a plural?

you'll have to take up the issue with my auto predictive keyboard it occasionally gets it wrong.

Jumpingphil

Now I find that really hard to believe that an auto predict would put an … Now I find that really hard to believe that an auto predict would put an apostrophe there, what sentence would have an apostrophe in the word habits?I may be wrong. Please post an example where it is needed.

I couldn't give a monkey's what you believe.

That bauble in your eye seems to be making you grouchy, maybe you should stick it somewhere else.
    Edited by: "NinurtaEnki" 28th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions