Groups

Nightclubs in Sweden Vs Nightclubs in the UK

Have a look at this powerpoint (link in next thread),

13 Comments

Original Poster

]Here (powerpoint slide show).

Doesn't work... :?

EDIT - you need [URL="www.winecommonsewer.com/the_wine_commonsewer/files/SthlmVip.pps"]THIS[/URL]

I don't have power point.

Original Poster

Google powerpoint viewer, for a legal link to a microsoft power point viewer (allows you to view not make powerpoints).

who fancies a trip to sweden!!

OMG! i'm a geordie and were not all that rough!! Thats a bit of a misrepresentation of the people of the North east.

Original Poster

I'm a geordie too, never been to the pig since I was about 17 (cough 18). Prefer the Quayside more expensive beer keeps the charvas away.

Paddy_o_furniture;1725463

I'm a geordie too, never been to the pig since I was about 17 (cough 18). … I'm a geordie too, never been to the pig since I was about 17 (cough 18). Prefer the Quayside more expensive beer keeps the charvas away.

Yeah i'm a quayside girl too! but it cost's so much it's a once three monthly trip or i'd have to remortgage!! haha
    Ps. never been to that pub, dont even know where it is!

lol there's some sites in the Bigg Market alright. I remember walking into bzar i think it was a few years back and seeing some random old granny strippin with jerry springer x-rated playin on the screens.

But as Bella says, Geordie lasses are not all boot, but Newcastle does have its fair share of mentalists!

LOL....Power point says it all!!! Nice one

united002;1725415

who fancies a trip to sweden!!

Now u just have to find a HUKD deal for Sweden flights and accomodation!

bellabonkers;1725455

OMG! i'm a geordie and were not all that rough!! Thats a bit of a … OMG! i'm a geordie and were not all that rough!! Thats a bit of a misrepresentation of the people of the North east.

Why is the first slide under the Newcastle bit actually got a picture of Bellabonkers in? :whistling:

ROSHAN;1725632

Why is the first slide under the Newcastle bit actually got a picture of … Why is the first slide under the Newcastle bit actually got a picture of Bellabonkers in? :whistling:

Yawn...so witty 'little' boy!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions