Groups

Nightclubs Open On Thursday in Paddington/near London Paddington station

Thanks for the hint!

8 Comments

id have thought all nghtclubs would be open

jamstaruk1972;5338105

id have thought all nghtclubs would be open

+1

To be honest, you can get from anywhere in central London to most other places in central London by bus at ANY TIME of the day, 7 days a week. The 24-hour and night bus services are really good. You'd be quite surprised if you've never used them before (they're really quite busy). I usually stay on the bottom deck, but never ever had (or witnessed) any trouble on them at all.

e.g. You can get from Picadilly Circus/Leicester Square (great nightclub scene) to Paddington in just 15 minutes by taking the "N15" service. Use the ]TFL Journey Planner to find out which buses you need to get, and where the stops are (note the LETTER of the stop, as every bus stop has a map with all of the stops marked on by letter - making them really easy to find!).

Original Poster

Anyone got names... Also Duckmagic, I am looking for places close to paddington because I don't trust buses as they are notoriously unreliable especially if you have a train to catch and the said train only happens to come once every 2 hours.

siliconbits;5338206

Anyone got names... Also Duckmagic, I am looking for places close to … Anyone got names... Also Duckmagic, I am looking for places close to paddington because I don't trust buses as they are notoriously unreliable especially if you have a train to catch and the said train only happens to come once every 2 hours.

As I say, 15 minutes from Central London to Paddington (including walking time) on a nightbus which comes every 10 minutes. Give yourself 45 mins or so and there's no reason to be worried about ebing late.

If you're definitely after places in Paddington, google for "]London Nightlife" and check out the first result, which lets you search for pubs, bars and clubs in London by location... you can really have a good scout around to find somewhere that you like the look of...

Good advice Ducky, you've said everything that I was going to say. :giggle:

You can walk to the West End in 15 mins from Paddington BR

Paddington wouldn't be my area of choice to hang around on a dark night !

streetmap.co.uk/map…srf

Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions