Nightmare in getting SkyTV / SkyTalk

Hi,

Has anyone else faced nightmare in getting SkyTV / SkyTalk?

I had placed my sky tv / sky talk on 23-Jul-2009, sky TV got activated on 10-Aug-2009.

I was told that I should be getting skytalk (new line installed) within 14 days of sky tv installation. But till now there are no signs of new line installation.

I have spoken to sky talk team many times, initially they refused to speak as I had orderd by sky connection with different vendor (Spectrum), and spectrum couldnt do anything as they had taken order on behalf of Sky.

After chasing many times finally I was told by sky that there is some problem with address checker and same will be resolved ASAP. Again when I phoned up last week, I was given impression that an engineer would visit on 18th Sep to install new line.

Now when I tracked the order online status show Sky Talk has been cancelled for no reason

Now I am getting new explanation from syk team that my order is cancelled due to duplicate order and cannot re-order for me as system is not allowing to do so and dont not have an ETA when this will be resolved.

I was not expecting such an un-professional response from a reputed firm like SKY
Regards,

2 Comments

hi i signed up for sky package phone/tv/internet in preston shopping centre at a stand 28th aug .my h.d boxes (2 rms)was set up 0n the 3rd sept and my phone due 14th sept (JUst recieved txt confirming today ):oops:

Original Poster

Hi, you must be luck!! I am still waiting to hear on my connection.. Sky is really cheating customers...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763938
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions