nike 25off deal

Found 19th Jan
Just like to let people know, on monday the 25off code was leaked on this site and shortly after deactivated by nike. I asked a lady on live chat and she said the code was not supposed to be going live until today 19th january. Since then the price of many of the trainers has increased. For example I was going to buy some Nike Lunarglide 9 trainers, they were listed in the sale for £56.97 I have a screenshot of this, however today they are listed for £79.97 meaning if someone were to use the 25off code today they would pay £60 which is more than the standard price of the trainers the previous day. This is disgusting and nike are conning people into thinking theyve got a deal when they have actually spent more.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
and breath
This is pretty much standard across the industry, I’m surprised you think this is out of the ordinary
sneaky but not unheard of.
All the trainers stayed the same that I viewed the other day . Can you post the screenshot with the date ? Maybe they made an error in pricing, original price was £114 and 50% would take them to the price you said they were plus an extra 25%. Never seen 75% off a pair of shoes that were originally £114. If they were that price you seen they may be doing what plenty of shops do, raise the price before a sale. Nothing new here.
Edited by: "jayonline85" 19th Jan
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo14 m ago

This is pretty much standard across the industry, I’m surprised you think t …This is pretty much standard across the industry, I’m surprised you think this is out of the ordinary

I dont think it is out of the ordinary I just think people should be aware. Argos were in the news for doing it at christmas
Original Poster
33095246-M695T.jpg33095246-NvWuH.jpg the price on monday vs the price today.
Edited by: "Michaelbolton" 19th Jan
Michaelbolton2 h, 38 m ago

[Image] [Image] the price on monday vs the price today.

Report them to trading standards. The more the better
I'm so glad that I bought 4 pairs on Monday at the reduced price with the 25% off - absolute bargain! I ordered quickly in case they sold out or the offer was removed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions