Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nike account login

Posted 26th May 2020
Morning, I cant login to my Nike account, is it just me or because of millions who re trying to log in for the Nike Ben & Jerry raffle today??
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Managed to log in fine, and enter the raffle lol! Maybe reset your password?
Yes I did that and it worked, thanks mate
Didn't win
I went back in the app and it said I was not successful this time
I also lost
I lost too
I lost too

Just been on eBay - how have some already managed to win pairs before the actual draw?
sohailh198426/05/2020 08:59

I lost tooJust been on eBay - how have some already managed to win pairs …I lost tooJust been on eBay - how have some already managed to win pairs before the actual draw?

The draw was complete at 8:15, you knew if you won as soon as the draw was complete
Kratos6926/05/2020 09:11

The draw was complete at 8:15, you knew if you won as soon as the draw was …The draw was complete at 8:15, you knew if you won as soon as the draw was complete

I get that matey
See screenshot - this guys listing has been running for nearly 24 hours? How’s that possible? That’s where I’m lost at - was there early access for some folks?
40874272-vXIuv.jpg
sohailh198426/05/2020 09:35

I get that matey See screenshot - this guys listing has been running for …I get that matey See screenshot - this guys listing has been running for nearly 24 hours? How’s that possible? That’s where I’m lost at - was there early access for some folks?[Image]

Perhaps the image they used is photoshopped or where they released earlier in other countries?
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 26th May
sohailh198426/05/2020 09:35

I get that matey See screenshot - this guys listing has been running for …I get that matey See screenshot - this guys listing has been running for nearly 24 hours? How’s that possible? That’s where I’m lost at - was there early access for some folks?[Image]

Its not photoshopped, raffles started from 23/05 in other sites thedropdate.com/rel…100
Post a comment
@
    Text