Posted 18th Aug 2022 (Posted 21 h, 58 m ago)
Hi All

I’m looking to purchase a pair of Nike air Jordans in classic black/red edition to celebrate my sons upcoming exams results for a reasonable price but finding it very confusing.Can anyone guide me please ?

Alternative is some appropriate basketball shoes as he’s into that sport so would appreciate recommendations as apparently they’re very different to normal trainers.

Thanks a bunch !
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

20 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    £20 on dhgate, great quality too

Replying to

I think the largest was size 11 (or European equivalent) , I'm usually a 12 in converse, the size 11 fit me fine.
  2. Avatar
    What shoe size is he? If he’s a UK9/9.5 then go go go on this pair… nike.com/gb/…079

Retro Jordan’s are hard to come by in stock/general release, they tend to be raffles you have to enter for the chance to purchase due to high demand, especially in the OG “Bred” colourway. If you need more help souring a pair then let me know his size and if you know what style of shoe he’d like.

Replying to

My son plays basketball. I asked him for alternatives, he recommended Lebron 18’s, Kyrie 7’s, KD 14’s, Jordan XXV and XXVI.
  3. Avatar
    If you have a Nike or Adidas outlet near you they sometimes have some cracking bargains. Keep in mind that some types of trainers are highly sought after and often resold for profit, so might not be easy to get hold of at an affordable price. (edited)
  4. Avatar
    You'll have trouble getting your hands on some Jordan 1 Breds unless you goto somewhere like StockX.

If its any help, Footpatrol has Jordan 1 Mid Reverse Breds currently in stock.
Top Merchants