Expired

Nike Air Max 1 £50 - Site Legit?

Found 2nd Apr 2014
Nike Air Max Site offering them for £50

nikeairmaxukmarket.co.uk/

Anyone used them? Seems too good to be true.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskNikeNike Air Max
12 Comments
From looking at the website and prices I would say it is fake products.
Original Poster
MrMan2011

From looking at the website and prices I would say it is fake products.

i was thinking fake too
Try your local footlocker, sometimes they have sales instore or online same with JD?
Banned
I think you've answered your own question
Original Poster
damo1972

I think you've answered your own question

I think you're right
The name of the website itself is again enough to know the site sells fakes.
steer clear its a bogus website, takes your money and u dint receive anything, girl in my work has been bumped by it!!

Brilliant, great website for a chuckle! From the FAQ's:

1.Q:Are products authentics,100% originals packaged?A: Yes,our products … 1.Q:Are products authentics,100% originals packaged?A: Yes,our products here are anthentic quality and 100% originals package. All the products are just directly stocked from container abroad like orders cooperated for wal-mart and so on.So there are various styles that you may have interest. And due to certain stocks from our own factory and non tax fees home and abroad,we develop our business enlarging cooperation broadly via sample offering and free shipping here, that is why the prices shown are so cheap. Just come on and catch a chance to enforce our development here.

Original Poster
After reading through the website properly I realise this is an obvious scam website - their use of English is a massive give away too!
I made the mistake of ordering. They sent the wrong trainers and basically said if I accepted them they'd give me a whopping 10% of my next order. Wow! Since I declined their useless offer, they've refused to respond. STAY CLEAR!!!!!!
I can't believe there are people out there who would fall for stuff like this.

No sympathy at all.

Order CancellationCancellation of an order must be requested before the … Order CancellationCancellation of an order must be requested before the order has been dispatched. will incur cancellation fee, which is a 10% of the total order amount. Cause that we process all orders as quickly as possible within 6-8 hours after orders placing, so we are not always able to cancel an order after it is placed. Hope you can understand in this key point.Cancellation requests after the order has been dispatched will be treated in accordance with our Return policy.

I'd bet your house on this website selling knock offs. Report them to counterfeit@nike.com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants