Nike Air Presto X off white THE TEN sold out

Found 3rd Aug
So Nike released these this morning for £130 just seen on eBay people are selling the for 4 times the original rrp already

3004049-FA2qQ.jpg

3004049-Q8CnV.jpgDoes anyone like them? Would you pay 4 x the rrp because they were sold out? Do they normally go up in value these limited edition colaberations
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Yes this is normal. The black version went on sale last week and hit the same resale value.
Edited by: "alankfc02" 3rd Aug
Standard for hyped shoes I'm afraid you either get incredibly lucky or have to pay resale to get the real deal.

Also I'm going to get shot down for this but there's no way I would ever pay £500+ for a pair of shoes. Fakes/reps all the way if Adidas/Nike/Others dont want my money.
Arsenal123410 m ago

Standard for hyped shoes I'm afraid you either get incredibly lucky or …Standard for hyped shoes I'm afraid you either get incredibly lucky or have to pay resale to get the real deal.Also I'm going to get shot down for this but there's no way I would ever pay £500+ for a pair of shoes. Fakes/reps all the way if Adidas/Nike/Others dont want my money.

To me a lay person on the street I would have zero idea of the value of these so wouldn’t be impressed by the fakes or the real deal.

So surely these will only appeal to fan’s of the trainers who surely would be able to spot fakes so I don’t see the point if they aren’t the real deal.
Disgusting
andy1861864 m ago

Disgusting

Yeah i’m not fond of the design myself

Do you keep the cable tie on? Is it part of the design?

Does make rather odd looking to me
Keep the tag on.
alankfc027 m ago

Keep the tag on.

myusernamehasgone23416 m ago

Yeah i’m not fond of the design myself Do you keep the cable tie on? Is it …Yeah i’m not fond of the design myself Do you keep the cable tie on? Is it part of the design?Does make rather odd looking to me

Let's be honest, most of the people buying these will be used to wearing, ahem, "tags"...
myusernamehasgone2341 h, 1 m ago

To me a lay person on the street I would have zero idea of the value of …To me a lay person on the street I would have zero idea of the value of these so wouldn’t be impressed by the fakes or the real deal.So surely these will only appeal to fan’s of the trainers who surely would be able to spot fakes so I don’t see the point if they aren’t the real deal.

The fakes are super close to the point you would have to know about the shoes and have the shoes in your hand for about a minute to tell.

I have a few pairs and no one's has ever told me they look fake etc - you cannot tell.
Have my plug 🔌 at End clothing. Get any pair I want
I can't believe people are so gullible.
coventgamer4 h, 9 m ago

Have my plug 🔌 at End clothing. Get any pair I want

Another reason why I get fakes.
OllieSt3 h, 3 m ago

Pathetic @ £130These are the one's to have

I had a young lad on my team who had a sideline in trainers and concert tickets.
He was a master at flogging trainers. He seemed to know which trainers could be resold for multiple of the RRP, be able to buy numerous pairs and flog them on for inflated margins.

Cant say I got it, but had to admire his business acumen. Not many 21yr olds on the housing ladder in London.
DKLS6th Aug

I had a young lad on my team who had a sideline in trainers and concert …I had a young lad on my team who had a sideline in trainers and concert tickets. He was a master at flogging trainers. He seemed to know which trainers could be resold for multiple of the RRP, be able to buy numerous pairs and flog them on for inflated margins. Cant say I got it, but had to admire his business acumen. Not many 21yr olds on the housing ladder in London.

Basically any yeezy has massive resell
DKLS6th Aug

I had a young lad on my team who had a sideline in trainers and concert …I had a young lad on my team who had a sideline in trainers and concert tickets. He was a master at flogging trainers. He seemed to know which trainers could be resold for multiple of the RRP, be able to buy numerous pairs and flog them on for inflated margins. Cant say I got it, but had to admire his business acumen. Not many 21yr olds on the housing ladder in London.

34640175-3jOO1.jpgI do the same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants