Nike air zoom pulse release?

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Does anyone know when these will be released, they are the trainers designed especially for nurses and all press releases state today on nike.com but nothing, thanks in advance
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Why not send Nike an email and ask them when they will be released? There are several ways listed on their website to contact them including phone, email, and live chat.

nike.com/gb/…lp/

Although it does remain to be seen whether they would actually be allowed to be worn by nurses in the UK due to uniform regulations.
plymouthherald.co.uk/new…519
Haircut_10007/12/2019 22:21

Why not send Nike an email and ask them when they will be released? There …Why not send Nike an email and ask them when they will be released? There are several ways listed on their website to contact them including phone, email, and live chat.https://www.nike.com/gb/help/Although it does remain to be seen whether they would actually be allowed to be worn by nurses in the UK due to uniform regulations.https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-nike-shoes-for-nurses-3539519

I'm a nurse and will be wearing them
I have been trying to get hold of these also as my partner is a nurse and they would be a perfect gift for her. Supposed to be released on the 7th of December but cannot find them anywhere officially. Found some for sale online for two to three times the price from somebody who's managed to get hold of them early but I'm not willing to pay £200 to £300+ for them if theyre going to cost around £90 when released. Also I called nike.com and they even told me they know nothing more then the info what's available online. He simply advised me to keep checking and told me they may not even be released in the UK around the same time as the us. Hope this helps
stockx.com/nik…wcB
Edited by: "joel_malcolm" 9th Dec 2019
I really want these for work too but way to pricey for me. I was under the impression they were just been released in US, but maybe wrong

I currently wear the Nike Air Zoom Gimme Golf Shoes similar to these that I picked up in the Castleford Outlet for peanuts one day. Very comfy when I’mon my feet all day

39302425-ICEbN.jpg
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 9th Dec 2019
Haircut_10007/12/2019 22:21

Why not send Nike an email and ask them when they will be released? There …Why not send Nike an email and ask them when they will be released? There are several ways listed on their website to contact them including phone, email, and live chat.https://www.nike.com/gb/help/Although it does remain to be seen whether they would actually be allowed to be worn by nurses in the UK due to uniform regulations.https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-nike-shoes-for-nurses-3539519

Rules will vary between different hospital trusts and even different departments.
joel_malcolm09/12/2019 12:51

I have been trying to get hold of these also as my partner is a nurse and …I have been trying to get hold of these also as my partner is a nurse and they would be a perfect gift for her. Supposed to be released on the 7th of December but cannot find them anywhere officially. Found some for sale online for two to three times the price from somebody who's managed to get hold of them early but I'm not willing to pay £200 to £300+ for them if theyre going to cost around £90 when released. Also I called nike.com and they even told me they know nothing more then the info what's available online. He simply advised me to keep checking and told me they may not even be released in the UK around the same time as the us. Hope this helpshttps://stockx.com/nike-air-zoom-pulse-doernbecher-swayer-miller?country=GB¤cyCode=GBP&size=11&gclid=Cj0KCQiA_rfvBRCPARIsANlV66OWnTTqwG_nOj4pbmdC358hLW7qWhAwR4SpvEX30YpqMNH2BrpxZzEaAt31EALw_wcB

Yea I saw this person listing them earlier, I was hoping to get some ordered for the wife for Christmas, but that's not looking likely now and I don't have a plan b currently
laings8609/12/2019 19:18

Yea I saw this person listing them earlier, I was hoping to get some …Yea I saw this person listing them earlier, I was hoping to get some ordered for the wife for Christmas, but that's not looking likely now and I don't have a plan b currently

Looks like we're in the same boat lol I will let you know if I find any more info on them
joel_malcolm09/12/2019 20:22

Looks like we're in the same boat lol I will let you know if I find any …Looks like we're in the same boat lol I will let you know if I find any more info on them

Cheers and same here
joel_malcolm09/12/2019 20:22

Looks like we're in the same boat lol I will let you know if I find any …Looks like we're in the same boat lol I will let you know if I find any more info on them

Live chat today, no more info than we already know
Looks like they've updated the release date on the website. 13/12/2019
39319478-j3pH8.jpg
laings8610/12/2019 12:51

A couple of websites are now saying they will be released on the 14th Dec. Hope so because if not I don't think they will be available before Xmas

joel_malcolm11/12/2019 13:45

A couple of websites are now saying they will be released on the 14th Dec. …A couple of websites are now saying they will be released on the 14th Dec. Hope so because if not I don't think they will be available before Xmas

Are those UK websites?

As shipping and customs from the US will be expensive.
The official website says December 13, some news websites reporting December 14th
Oh did anyone manage to find them? I'm also on the lookout but says product no longer available when you follow the link from the Nike news site to the product
laings8610/12/2019 12:51

Looks like they have been released in the USA but not the UK for now. I managed to get onto the Nike Portland website and viewed the Nike air pulse for 120 dollars before it realised I was from the UK and reloaded me to the "no longer available" page lol sorry people but it doesn't look likely they will be released here before Christmas but I'll keep checking
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions