Nike Birthday Discount

Posted 4th Sep
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has a Nike birthday discount code that they won't be using? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I didn't get a code, it just auto-applied.

Edited by: "jon81uk" 4th Sep
jon81uk04/09/2020 16:10

I didn't get a code, it just auto-applied.Log in during your birthday …I didn't get a code, it just auto-applied.Log in during your birthday month and it just worked for me.

Hi do you remember what the discount was,. Thinking is it worth the wait
MR112304/09/2020 16:14

Hi do you remember what the discount was,. Thinking is it worth the wait …Hi do you remember what the discount was,. Thinking is it worth the wait

It’s 25% off your basket I think
MR112304/09/2020 16:14

Hi do you remember what the discount was,. Thinking is it worth the wait …Hi do you remember what the discount was,. Thinking is it worth the wait

If you signed up recently, it'll show up next year, I've asked them on the live chat.
The birthday codes are account specific so won’t work on other accounts. the best discount you’ll get atm is a 10% UNiDAYS
jon81uk04/09/2020 16:10

I didn't get a code, it just auto-applied.Log in during your birthday …I didn't get a code, it just auto-applied.Log in during your birthday month and it just worked for me.

Got to check out page no discount. Been member for years. Didn't know there was discount for birthday. Mine is September.
Post a comment
@
    Text