Nike Codes

Posted 20th Jul 2020
Hi all

I missed out on codes and am after the Air 270's (not react!). Anyone got any tips?

I cheekily set up a new account last night with a birthdate of July as I read you get a discount of 25% but not too sure I would qualify!

Not like me to chase trainers but I really really really want these!!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
BDAY_APP20
25% off full price via Nike app.
Sadly that code is not showing in the app for me..
41441110-QM11d.jpg
1978120420/07/2020 16:18

Sadly that code is not showing in the app for me..[Image]

Works for me

Are you adding the code to the promo box
41441214-7ydC2.jpg
41441219-St1H3.jpg
Works fine bud? Are you registered member and logged in?
Cheers all for the help! Am a registered member, am logged in.

Box will not allow mw to type in an underscore.. any ideas?
1978120420/07/2020 17:26

Cheers all for the help! Am a registered member, am logged in. Box will …Cheers all for the help! Am a registered member, am logged in. Box will not allow mw to type in an underscore.. any ideas?

Hi just simply copy and paste the code

BDAY_APP20
BDAY_APP20
myusernamehasgone23420/07/2020 17:33

BDAY_APP20

Hey. On the app (Android) when pasting the code the underscore is erased so it reads BDAYAPP20 which is not valid.

On the website it accepts the code but then says promo code not valid!
Tried on IOS as well and same result as above!! So damn annoying!
1978120420/07/2020 18:06

Tried on IOS as well and same result as above!! So damn annoying!

That’s strange - I’m on iOS and just logged in, it was already pre-populated for me
Could you email Nike support? Show them your issue and they may honour it as a workaround?
sohailh198420/07/2020 20:53

That’s strange - I’m on iOS and just logged in, it was already pre …That’s strange - I’m on iOS and just logged in, it was already pre-populated for meCould you email Nike support? Show them your issue and they may honour it as a workaround?

Thanks for looking. I will go on the chat via the app tomorrow and see what they come back with!
So, phoned Nike Support. Apparantly there is a fault with the code and it does not show for everyone.

They have given me an exclusive code for 20% off with a case no. When the item has been dispatched I can call them back for a 5% credit to my payment method.

Result! Thanks all of you for those who took time out to comment. I appreciate it.
Edited by: "19781204" 21st Jul
1978120421/07/2020 14:38

So, phoned Nike Support. Apparantly there is a fault with the code and it …So, phoned Nike Support. Apparantly there is a fault with the code and it does not show for everyone. They have given me an exclusive code for 20% off with a case no. When the item has been dispatched I can call them back for a 5% credit to my payment method.Result! Thanks all of you for those who took time out to comment. I appreciate it.

Glad Nike sorted it for you
So my new fresh kicks arrived today but guess what. They were not fresh and not new.

Scuffs round the heel, dirty soles, creases in the foam. FML. Nike are sorting it but could not work out how a customer return could be sent out. The audacity of some people!!
1978120421/07/2020 14:38

So, phoned Nike Support. Apparantly there is a fault with the code and it …So, phoned Nike Support. Apparantly there is a fault with the code and it does not show for everyone. They have given me an exclusive code for 20% off with a case no. When the item has been dispatched I can call them back for a 5% credit to my payment method.Result! Thanks all of you for those who took time out to comment. I appreciate it.

Just found this thread as my birthday is genuinely at the end of July and even though I’ve been a member for years my birthday wasn’t set up. So he corrected that (Wasn’t letting me do it for some reason) then said I won’t qualify this year as it needs to be setup at least 2 weeks in advance. Then as for the BDAY_APP20 code he said it wasn’t recognised by Nike as official and is not valid. He said that’s the code for birthdays??? But as it isn’t from an official source it isn’t valid. He would only offer me 10% code!
yonyon24/07/2020 09:04

Just found this thread as my birthday is genuinely at the end of July and …Just found this thread as my birthday is genuinely at the end of July and even though I’ve been a member for years my birthday wasn’t set up. So he corrected that (Wasn’t letting me do it for some reason) then said I won’t qualify this year as it needs to be setup at least 2 weeks in advance. Then as for the BDAY_APP20 code he said it wasn’t recognised by Nike as official and is not valid. He said that’s the code for birthdays??? But as it isn’t from an official source it isn’t valid. He would only offer me 10% code!

Ah man that sucks. Perhaps one of those luck of the draw and who you speak to. I contacted Nike Experts through the app and got nothing. Only called them on the advice of someone posting here.

You can see the 20% below (but they are going back) and then the re-oder with 5% more off as for some reason they could not do 25% off in one go.

Could the 10% offer be based on the value of the full priced item?

41484252-YWYni.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text