Nike discount code

Posted 26th Nov
Hi does anyone have a Nike discount code they could share please.
I have tried the birthday discount set it up yesterday for today but it hasn’t seemed to work.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

21 Comments
I could do with this too... my lad wants air force 1 trainers for Crimbo and I don't really wanna part with £80
You can get £10 voucher if you go through voucher codes...
koolpubba26/11/2019 12:40

Thank you, it’s a cash back voucher so it will definitely come in handy.
Just hoping for a code to bring the price down a bit
koolpubba26/11/2019 12:40

Oh wow wish they did this yesterday
Misslovely26/11/2019 20:37

Oh wow wish they did this yesterday

Worst thing is I placed my order and totally forgot to use it
FHT-Traning26/11/2019 20:39

Worst thing is I placed my order and totally forgot to use it

Lol. I bought the nike 720s for my son yesterday.
Oh well they would have sold out anyway

OP. Did you go to Asda to buy nike gift cards??
20% off at tills
I managed to get a unidays code and through my works perks an additional 10% off so it was 20% in total. I didn’t have time to go to an Asda today and didn’t wanna risk losing the items I wanted.
Thank you, I have tried them all but none seem to work. The 50% off one would have been amazing
fanpages26/11/2019 20:51

[ https://www.joinhoney.com ][Image] [Image]

don't join honey.

tested all the codes and all say

39131006-Ohbsb.jpg
Speculator26/11/2019 21:04

don't join honey.tested all the codes and all say[Image]

Whatever.

You're welcome.
FHT-Traning26/11/2019 20:58

Thank you, I have tried them all but none seem to work. The 50% off one …Thank you, I have tried them all but none seem to work. The 50% off one would have been amazing

you can try requesting a uniday code on the main Nike BF thread.

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=3
Edited by: "Speculator" 26th Nov
Speculator26/11/2019 21:14

you can try requesting a uniday code on the main Nike BF …you can try requesting a uniday code on the main Nike BF thread.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/30-off-selected-nike-clothing-footwear-free-delivery-free-returns-3340553?page=3#thread-comments

Thank you
ADDON30
ADDON30 Works with sale items I don’t think it knocks off all items but worth a try 🏻
wozzerbee27/11/2019 07:15

ADDON30 Works with sale items I don’t think it knocks off all items but w …ADDON30 Works with sale items I don’t think it knocks off all items but worth a try 🏻

Wow that’s a great code 30% off. Just about to contact Nike about my order yesterday see if they can amend it
FHT-Traning27/11/2019 09:27

Wow that’s a great code 30% off. Just about to contact Nike about my order …Wow that’s a great code 30% off. Just about to contact Nike about my order yesterday see if they can amend it

Yep! The lovely people at Nike have just refunded the difference another £34 saved!! Thank @wozzerbee
FHT-Traning27/11/2019 10:10

Yep! The lovely people at Nike have just refunded the difference another …Yep! The lovely people at Nike have just refunded the difference another £34 saved!! Thank @wozzerbee

Glad it helped I’ve saved myself a few quid with it as well plus 10% from my employers perks 🏻
wozzerbee27/11/2019 10:19

Glad it helped I’ve saved myself a few quid with it as well plus 10% from m …Glad it helped I’ve saved myself a few quid with it as well plus 10% from my employers perks 🏻

Looks like we did it just at the right time, Nike have adjusted a lot of prices so they are not included in the 30% off. I got my lad some indoor football trainers £59.99 RRP were reduced to £39.99 originally after discounts were £29.99ish just seen that they are back to normal price again now. I also had a couple of items in my basket that had the discount applied but when I went back to it they were showing at full price again. Glad you gave me the heads up when you did
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions