Nike discount code

Posted 27th Dec 2019
Would anyone happen to have a Nike discount code they could pass on. My daughter wants air max plus ones and I’ve maxed my credit card. The guy in store was saying they get a big discount online but not sure if it’s address specific. Any discount would be appreciated . I have a 10% student one but would really like a bit extra if possible. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Nike do 25% birthday discounts for the month - (limited to one order though) I had one for mine this month earlier, already used it though sorry, but it might be worth setting a account for Jan if you have anyone with a birthday then?
Ok thanks
Just registered with my birthday 29 jan. Do you know how long I’ll wait as it’s her birthday 5 jan so want them to arrive by then 🙈😬
I just checked my emails - my discount came through on 4th Dec - but they do next day delivery so hopefully won’t be too long for you - discount was automatically applied at checkout for me
39509297-CFmB8.jpg
sohailh198427/12/2019 09:40

I just checked my emails - my discount came through on 4th Dec - but they …I just checked my emails - my discount came through on 4th Dec - but they do next day delivery so hopefully won’t be too long for you - discount was automatically applied at checkout for me [Image]

Thanks . Just looked and her birthday is Sunday 5th so I’m guessing they won’t deliver Sundays 🙈 typical
Toptrumpet27/12/2019 10:22

OP, have you entered @myusernamehasgone234 ’s Nike trainers c …OP, have you entered @myusernamehasgone234 ’s Nike trainers competition?You might get lucky

Thanks for the mention @Toptrumpet giveaway is running until the 31st and open to everyone
Toptrumpet27/12/2019 10:22

OP, have you entered @myusernamehasgone234 ’s Nike trainers c …OP, have you entered @myusernamehasgone234 ’s Nike trainers competition?You might get lucky

Probably should have added the link to the Nike deals I’ve posted. Only just thought of that now thanks to you @Toptrumpet
myusernamehasgone23427/12/2019 10:41

Probably should have added the link to the Nike deals I’ve posted. Only j …Probably should have added the link to the Nike deals I’ve posted. Only just thought of that now thanks to you @Toptrumpet

That’s a good idea, and it’ll keep you busy for an hour or two.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 27th Dec 2019
Toptrumpet27/12/2019 11:40

That’s a good idea, and it’ll keep you busy for an hour or two.

Yep I might just stick to adding to any future deals. I’m feeling lazy as it’s the holidays.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions