Groups
    EXPIRED

Nike Dunk trainers

Hi, I ordered a pair of these from the Nike sale: store.nike.com/eme…tml

I really, really like them, which sucks since I ordered a size too big, despite knowing I was a 9.5 I somehow ordered 10.5.

O_o

I'm sending them back now, but can't find those in 9.5 anywhere, other than the Schuh website where they cost around £60 - I guess that's not too bad, but a bit of a kick in the teeth after I just sent back a pair for £30.

Any suggestions please guys? Cheers

11 Comments

Original Poster

God damn, can't link in the first post for some reason!

]http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/shoes/dunk_lo_neut_newblue.jpg

sweet shoes

got no idea

Original Poster

Aww

So annoyed with myself for ordering the wrong size - can't find them anywhere now

been searching all morning, closest thing i could come to in your size are jdsports.co.uk/pro…339

Original Poster

That's awesome, thank you so much missgem! Think I'll go with the size 9, should fit just fine I think!

Thanks again

Very welcome, i found the ones you paid £33 for on nike website but like you said out of stock in your size in most sizes actually haha xxx

Original Poster

Yup, the only ones in stock on there are the ones I have I think

Cheers again!x

hello i had a pair of nikes from nike store and thought they had sent wrong size ordered a uk 9 got us 10 on box checked inside shoe was uk 9 hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions