Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nike Shoes

Posted 24th Dec 2019
Does anyone know whether air max shoes come with warranty because the bubble has popped and I don’t think they should break this soon they are immaculate condition . I purchased around March time.
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
They usually do yes. Contact whoever you bought them from and explain.
@Dylan_Smith135

Yes they do have a warranty

nike.com/gb/…-eu

How do I return a defective or faulty product?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your product is defective or faulty and it's been more than 30 days since it was delivered, please contact us to help with your return. Defective or faulty products can be returned with a valid proof of purchase within two years of the order delivery or store purchase date. Some products have specific warranties. Please read the product label, tag or warranty card for specific returns guidelines.

I suggest the same advice that @davidrowlands89 has already given you go back to the retailer where you bought them.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 24th Dec 2019
Well all depends how you popped them. They will investigate and if it was a nail then you won't qualify but if it was your body weight what made it pop then you should qualify.
I have my sons 95s back as they were boots and ankle flip (that part where you hold the shoe to wear it) ripped apart. I didn't have receipt but luckily after investigating them they finally agreed to refund. Took time tho.

Return these asap to avoid delay, theres a phone number online.
Edited by: "Misslovely" 24th Dec 2019
If you purchased directly from Nike I think it will be easier to send them back as not fit for use. They accept returns for up to a year from the purchase date.
Thanks everyone
39488656-Dpn3P.jpg
Alexandralocks24/12/2019 21:07

Where did you purchase from ?

JD but I feel like they won’t do nothing without a receipt
Edited by: "Dylan_Smith135" 24th Dec 2019
If all else fails drill another small hole and fill it with clear silicone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions