Nike sneakers snkrs ben and Jerry's drop

Posted 25th May 2020
don't forget to go for the Ben and Jerry's drop tomorrow at 8
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Can you post that again written in a way that makes sense to everyone else?
33 Comments
Lol! Like we have any chance with all these bots out there
Uridium25/05/2020 12:46

nike.com/gb/…s-1
Bying price:89 pounds, reseling price:1000+ pounds

If you know you know. Don't want the world to compete with do we

40866766-sCgvX.jpg
-Will-25/05/2020 12:55

[Image]

Biggest drop in a very long time considering the strawberry's coughs got cancelled because they thought it was bad timing with covid. Which sounds like a wise decision as the internet is rife with Karen's
Two of my favourite brands combined together awesome

Got to be in it to win it but think it will be difficult to cop a pair.
ItsFrazer25/05/2020 12:56

Biggest drop in a very long time considering the strawberry's coughs got …Biggest drop in a very long time considering the strawberry's coughs got cancelled because they thought it was bad timing with covid. Which sounds like a wise decision as the internet is rife with Karen's

Trainer drops have been sparse as of late. Good to see something new that will give a little anticipation followed by a day of sadness after we can’t get them.
ItsFrazer25/05/2020 12:56

Biggest drop in a very long time considering the strawberry's coughs got …Biggest drop in a very long time considering the strawberry's coughs got cancelled because they thought it was bad timing with covid. Which sounds like a wise decision as the internet is rife with Karen's

Talking of bad timing Jeffree Star just released a make up palette called cremated.

The shade names were even worse like “R.I.P.,” “Angel of Death,” “Six Feet Under” and “The Morgue.”
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 25th May
I’ve never won a snkrs raffle, must of entered about 20 in the past year
myusernamehasgone23425/05/2020 13:01

Talking of bad timing Jeffree Star just released a make palette called …Talking of bad timing Jeffree Star just released a make palette called cremated.The shade names were even worse like “R.I.P.,” “Angel of Death,” “Six Feet Under” and “The Morgue.”

Not that edgy but enough to get attention that won't result in boycotting... Smart move imo morals dependant
shadowfall25/05/2020 13:04

This ones not a raffle, more of a fastest man/bot wins
ItsFrazer25/05/2020 13:07

Not that edgy but enough to get attention that won't result in …Not that edgy but enough to get attention that won't result in boycotting... Smart move imo morals dependant

It of course still sold out in minutes like every other collection he drops.

He has some die hard fan who support him whatever.
myusernamehasgone23425/05/2020 13:09

It of course still sold out in minutes like every other collection he …It of course still sold out in minutes like every other collection he drops.He has some die hard fan who support him whatever.

It's like the crud with him and that James kid and the Kardashians lil nephew or something. He just stays relevant to that industry. Anyone that has anything to do with makeup ranges he's there causing a storm... He's not stupid and that's why he's a millionaire
harvey.atkins25/05/2020 13:09

That gives me a bit of hope, I got the supreme AF1 when they dropped
shadowfall25/05/2020 13:29

That gives me a bit of hope, I got the supreme AF1 when they dropped

They didn't get as much love as I expected. They only dropped in black though didn't they? White is where it's at
ItsFrazer25/05/2020 13:30

They didn't get as much love as I expected. They only dropped in black …They didn't get as much love as I expected. They only dropped in black though didn't they? White is where it's at

They dropped in both colours, I got the whites myself
shadowfall25/05/2020 13:04

I’ve won one in the past I’d say 4-5 years
harvey.atkins25/05/2020 13:09

It's a raffle I am in
Don't forget about this people, I'm in.

Not had an email confirmation though which I thought you'd get
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 26th May
Thanks, its a raffle draw too it looks like
Fingers crossed guys!
says sold out, how quickly do we get notified if you have got a pair or not, any ideas?
Pops up on the app I didn't win
Oh, I did it on the laptop, didn't see any notification. Guessing I didn't win either then.
Any winners?
Odd,I went through the whole PayPal process etc but do t have any email or notification about what's happened
Anyone had any luck?
I got exclusive access Monday.
mr.baker26/05/2020 13:08

I got exclusive access Monday.

How do you get exclusive access? If you don’t mind sharing you secret.
myusernamehasgone23426/05/2020 13:10

How do you get exclusive access? If you don’t mind sharing you secret. ( …How do you get exclusive access? If you don’t mind sharing you secret.

It is just randomly selected to accounts. I wish I knew the secret then id make sure all my accounts got it lol.
mr.baker26/05/2020 13:38

It is just randomly selected to accounts. I wish I knew the secret then id …It is just randomly selected to accounts. I wish I knew the secret then id make sure all my accounts got it lol.

Thanks
For those that didn’t get a pair this guy made his own custom

m.youtube.com/wat…ZNY

40949982-TCoKj.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text