Groups
    EXPIRED

Nike+ Sportband!! Cheaper than £40?????

Banned
    As per title, Im trying to find the new pedometer style wristband. Cheapest I can find is £40 at Nike.com but that doesnt include postage.

store.nike.com/eme…re/?cp=EUNS_KW_SU07_UK_Google_B&ref=google.co.uk,en,GB,url;stage,prod_grid-309113-309168-187267//187266//0--0/,|3

Can anyone tell me where I could possibly find one cheaper?? It doesnt have to be new.

Cheers guys!!

David

3 Comments

This should be about £40.99 delivered

bonthronebikes.co.uk/101…793
    or amazon have them for £38.99 plus £250 postage

amazon.co.uk/Nik…8-1

or try ebay maybe!

there is one in ebay 4days to go £25 and £5 postage!! i dont think i could use one without my ipod. looks damn good though

Original Poster Banned

masterruckus;2591849

This should be about £40.99 … This should be about £40.99 deliveredhttp://www.bonthronebikes.co.uk/1011/852-640793or amazon have them for £38.99 plus £250 postagehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-Plus-USB-Sportband/dp/B001AZLZO4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1216840126&sr=8-1or try ebay maybe!there is one in ebay 4days to go £25 and £5 postage!! i dont think i could use one without my ipod. looks damn good though

So would you say the original one is better?? I'm tempted to sell my 30gb ipod and get a nano with the pedometer add on. Do you know if the system works with the new nano's??

Cheers pal :thumbsup:

I suppose if you have such a big ipod it doesnt really make much difference seeing as the nano's are so small GB wise and for only £40 its much cheaper alternative. I have not used the sportsband but i would imagine it gives you the same readout as the nano calories used etc! I have the new nano and i use this

amazon.co.uk/App…8-5

Im assuming you still need the chip that you put in your shoe to go with the sportsband thought so.?! lol lots to think about
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?23
      2. CEX return/exchange at different store22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …45
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD34

See more discussions