Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit Running Shoe £82.53 with code at Nike / Asda instore

Posted 27th Nov
If you do any sort of road running or even spark runs then this is an amazing price for these Nike running trainers.

nike.com/gb/…601

Yes Nike has released a new improved version but these are still awesome trainers at an awesome discount.

You need to be near an Asda to enable you to get this price...

1.Visit the link where these are on sale down from £209.95 to £146.47
2.Make sure they have your size ( a good selection across the various colours).
3.Add to basket.
4.Scroll down to apply voucher code ‘addon30’ to reduce the price to £102.53
5. This is where you need to be in Asda. Purchase 4x£25 gift cards, in offer for just £20 each so £80 in total.
6. Go back to Nike website and use the gift cards to pay for £100, with just £2.53 left to pay.

You’re all in now for £82.53.

Try Quidco too, mine is tracking at £6.84, which if paid brings the price down to an amazing £75.69.
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
🔥 added amazing price for these
Great price, I do not NEED a pair but...
myusernamehasgone23427/11/2019 06:08

🔥 added amazing price for these

Thanks for the heat. HUKD moved the dealto a discussion as ‘not enough people could benefit form this’. Wow- doesn’t that describe the majority of deals posted!
Edited by: "DONOTbuyfromAmazon" 27th Nov
DONOTbuyfromAmazon27/11/2019 08:00

Thanks for the heat. HUKD moved the dealto a discussion as ‘not enough p …Thanks for the heat. HUKD moved the dealto a discussion as ‘not enough people could benefit form this’. Wow- doesn’t that describe the majority of deals posted!

Why can’t people benefit from this??
Oh well. I for one am excited for my pair to arrive at what I think is a bargain price. 😃
bozo00727/11/2019 08:12

And let members decide if it is hot or not.

Exactly- it’s almost as if that’s how the site is meant to work ...

Today’s hottest deals are currently for doors (I don’t need new doors). I’d argue people buy trainers more often than an impulse buy on doors!!!
DONOTbuyfromAmazon27/11/2019 08:00

Thanks for the heat. HUKD moved the dealto a discussion as ‘not enough p …Thanks for the heat. HUKD moved the dealto a discussion as ‘not enough people could benefit form this’. Wow- doesn’t that describe the majority of deals posted!

Aww I think that’s a real shame as this is a cracking price.

Oddly the previous deals posted for these have been going cold.

Sadly lots of good deals seem to end up discussions and plenty of non deals remain as deals.
Hukd are really getting their knickers in a twist now they removed my comment because I published their response which I felt made them look silly. Obviously I was wrong which is definitely why it was removed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants