Groups

nikkib - phatman - train driver - ilovepink (and everyone else) inbox space required.

Please clear some room in your inbox please folks, make sure people can contact you when required.

36 Comments

Does that include me, i mean the everyone else bit?:-D

nobody has sent me any msgs :cry:

starsparkle2311;5453626

lol, I have a feeling I know what this is about:whistling:

:whistling::-D

PS, can you add ilovepink to the list :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5453626

+1 :-D

Original Poster

Marina;5453561

Does that include me, i mean the everyone else bit?:-D

Yes, you come under "everyone"

starsparkle2311;5453626

Shhhhhh tis a secret!

foxymissroxy;5453652

nobody has sent me any msgs :cry:

want one?

barneydog;5453655

PS, can you add ilovepink to the list :thumbsup:

done

MinstrelMan;5453679

Yes, you come under "everyone"Shhhhhh tis a secret!want … Yes, you come under "everyone"Shhhhhh tis a secret!want one?[COLOR="Red"]yeah let me in on the secret! [/COLOR]done

Original Poster

ok....

You wouldn't want to contact me would you ? Nah thought not ...:giggle:
    I feel an ace being dealt .... :giggle:

GoDutchGo;5454193

You wouldn't want to contact me would you ? Nah thought not ...:giggle: I … You wouldn't want to contact me would you ? Nah thought not ...:giggle: I feel an ace being dealt .... :giggle:

ooohhh thank god for GDG or I wouldnt have understood this one either lol:w00t:

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5454193

You wouldn't want to contact me would you ? Nah thought not ...:giggle: I … You wouldn't want to contact me would you ? Nah thought not ...:giggle: I feel an ace being dealt .... :giggle:

that code is almost as tought to break as magicbeans "enigma" type code in the e-thugs thread :lol:

inobox clear whats it all about eh??

MinstrelMan;5454225

that code is almost as tought to break as magicbeans "enigma" type code … that code is almost as tought to break as magicbeans "enigma" type code in the e-thugs thread :lol:

Agreed. Got a lukewarm reception from me . . . . :oops:

MinstrelMan;5454225

that code is almost as tought to break as magicbeans "enigma" type code … that code is almost as tought to break as magicbeans "enigma" type code in the e-thugs thread :lol:

gotta run to work again now.. good luck.. uh. people :giggle:

MinstrelMan;5454225

Sorry you've lost me was it not a game ? ... I thought it was 21's and you had the king ... lol done already mate :thumbsup:

what is going on?

ps yes im thick

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5454255

Sorry you've lost me was it not a game ? ... I thought it was 21's and … Sorry you've lost me was it not a game ? ... I thought it was 21's and you had the king ... lol done already mate :thumbsup:

:lol: WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

MinstrelMan;5454311

:lol: WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

pmsl ... thats really mish :whistling:

Original Poster

emphesise on the word "mish" please.

What im not special enough to have my name in written!! Just aswell i already got the PM or you would be in trouble:giggle:

MinstrelMan;5454346

emphesise on the word "mish" please.

It's one of the 30 or so listed ... come back when you've decided which it is ... should keep you out of trouble for a fews hours (if you watch all the videos that go with them)... ;-)

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5454373

It's one of the 30 or so listed ... come back when you've decided which … It's one of the 30 or so listed ... come back when you've decided which it is ... should keep you out of trouble for a fews hours (if you watch all the videos that go with them)... ;-)

dude that sounds like effort, and we've already gauged by the amount of work I actually do that I'm not into effort...... bad times

Original Poster

:lol: @ Benjimoran.......

i lol @ myself too!

Original Poster

i posted that pre new thread, didnt think anyone would be stupid enough to start a new one (thanks smithy :lol:) although thats deffinatly infractionable offence.

MinstrelMan;5454435

dude that sounds like effort, and we've already gauged by the amount of … dude that sounds like effort, and we've already gauged by the amount of work I actually do that I'm not into effort...... bad times

I know you have time to spare now mate .. so what you waiting for ... :whistling:

Banned

LOL.. think there's enough clues for what this is about!

Original Poster

Too subtle? LOL

Brb voting for luke

Banned

MinstrelMan;5456456

Too subtle? LOLBrb voting for luke

oi choco boy no messages in my in box :x

Original Poster

LOL I was only passing on a message for those who had a full inbox

Banned

MinstrelMan;5456550

LOL I was only passing on a message for those who had a full inbox

:w00t:

Original Poster

Sent...

Banned

MinstrelMan;5456571

Sent...

pennyco.. pah :x:roll::whistling:

Original Poster

Oh great now everyone knows lol, we had a code dammit?

MinstrelMan;5456644

Oh great now everyone knows lol, we had a code dammit?

mish .... ;-)

Original Poster

nikkib123;5457272

Mine is sorted now but who wanted me anyway?????No-one ever sends me mail … Mine is sorted now but who wanted me anyway?????No-one ever sends me mail ha ha x

Lol

Inbox - 0
    Outbox - 100

That must suck

Inbox nice and clear, no pms from no one though. :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal01
      2. Beer experts help required!34
      3. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11