Groups
    EXPIRED

Nikon 18-200mm VR Lens

Just after any info on the best place to purchase this lens from.

All comments appreciated including how good people think this lens is for the price etc or alternatives.

I will be using it on a D60 so need the motorized version.

5 Comments

It's already well documented to be a very good bang per buck all round performer comparable to the impressive 18-70. All zooms are a compromise but it would be a good general purpose lens. It's gone up quite a bit though new and secondhand in the last 2-3 months.

Original Poster

BlackCloud;5316621

It's already well documented to be a very good bang per buck all round … It's already well documented to be a very good bang per buck all round performer comparable to the impressive 18-70. All zooms are a compromise but it would be a good general purpose lens. It's gone up quite a bit though new and secondhand in the last 2-3 months.

Thanks - how much did these go down too then. I personally didn't get on with the 18-70 and bought the Tamron 17-50 which was brilliant. I'm not to sure about the 18-200 now.:oops:

Original Poster

esq3585;5316659

Looked at onestop digital … Looked at onestop digital yet?http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_27&products_id=291£499.99Comparisons at http://camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod146.html

Thanks - useful. What are onestop-digital like as a trader? Good price:thumbsup:

jezzery;5318432

Thanks - useful. What are onestop-digital like as a trader? Good … Thanks - useful. What are onestop-digital like as a trader? Good price:thumbsup:

Have used them before for lenses, the mate just got a sigma 70-300 apo delivered from them the other week, no probs, would deffo use them again. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876402
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      4. One for the mathmeticians2539

See more discussions