Groups

Nikon Photography Comp

Anyone else entered this? (Link also in 2nd Post)

photographymonthly.com/Com…ear

I've been contacted today and have been chosen as part of the last 50...

Sweet.

16 Comments

lets see your photo then

Well done

fab stuff.. just getting into photography myself & im loving it

Excellent stuff Browni and I recognise your photos:thumbsup:
    I see that you have to get through these stages:
    20 July 2009 Photography Monthly offices, Wendens Ambo 4 August 2009 Peak Photo Centre, Buxton 4 September 2009 Nikon UK HQ, Richmond 6 November 2009 Location to be confirmed
    before you win, so it really does look like a challenge and there'll be some costs on your part.
    Brilliant - enjoy it all and keep us updated ( in the photo thread as well :-D).
    xx

nice pics,well done

Well done Browni, fingers crossed for the next stage.

well done, good luck an they are lovely photos

wow - love those photos - mine never quite turn out like that!

edit - oh & Good Luck in the rest of the comp!

Congratulations
    Number 1 has to be my favourite but all three are good

I just need to start using my camera but it's just getting out and about but have to decide what my subject is that I want to focus on first. Tempted by doing a photography course as found out at my local safari park their is a photography that does a days course for £95 (not sure if this is expensive)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

Chesso - Yeah, a fair bit of travelling to do on my part. Not too bad though, company car :thumbsup:

Well done Browni, best of luck in the next round. Fingers crossed for you

Browni;5689091

Thanks everyone :)Chesso - Yeah, a fair bit of travelling to do on my … Thanks everyone :)Chesso - Yeah, a fair bit of travelling to do on my part. Not too bad though, company car :thumbsup:

Nod and a wink:thumbsup:

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Well done mate. I wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup: It wouldn't surprise me if some of the 50 are not able to travel around each month, so if you can that will go a long way in your favour!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions