Groups
    EXPIRED

nikon slr camera

Was looking at buying a nikon d40,now is this a good deal with a 55-200mm lens a bag,a tripod and a memory card for £426.99

6 Comments

Need more info on the lens, the tripod and the memory card! It could be good or it could be awful depending on what they are.

Original Poster

It's 1gb memory card,nikon 55-200mm slr lens and a lowepro 160 holdall and a hama star 61tripod.

Who makes the memory card and how fast is it? Some have such a slow response time that they can't write to the card as fast as you can take the pics.

What's the f/ number on the lens? That's the most important bit for determining how expensive it is.

Original Poster

The lens is 4.0-5.6 and memory card is 60x

In that case I'd say it's a fair deal. The holdall and tripod can be picked up for about £20 each and the card for less than a tenner so the expensive bits are the lens and the body. If you haven't seen it, Amazon have a very good deal: amazon.co.uk/exe…5S/

Have fun with it, I started off with a D60 :-)

Original Poster

Thanks a lot i thought it was a fairly good deal well the best i could find anyway.Looked at the amazon deal and was n't as cheap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"811
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions