Groups

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
    (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    (4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    (5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    (6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
    (8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
    (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

19 Comments

Sent to bf :-D

Whatever

None of this is true..............

FINE = Freaked out
    ............Insecure
    ............Neurotic and
    ............Emotional

Charlie Scene;6948695

FINE = Freaked out Insecure Neurotic and … FINE = Freaked out Insecure Neurotic and Emotional

you're not at your best when you're in pain babes ..... :lol:

...and your point is what???!

I am not going to comment on this at all ........................[SIZE="1"]its all true[/SIZE]

Trogglescow;6948735

...and your point is what???!

utohhh!!!! :-D

mikebike;6948754

I am not going to comment on this at all … I am not going to comment on this at all ........................[SIZE="1"]its all true[/SIZE]

:?

see this is what happens when men get poorly ;-)

Banned

None of this is true..............

we all do it hun common be honest

ClarityofMind;6948765

:?see this is what happens when men get poorly ;-)

Whatever....:oops:

Banned

Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five … Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

My OH says he lasts 5 minutes AND i´m sure it´s more like 5 seconds ah well.............

toshapetriji;6948828

My OH says he lasts 5 minutes AND i´m sure it´s more like 5 seconds ah w … My OH says he lasts 5 minutes AND i´m sure it´s more like 5 seconds ah well.............

Lucky you!!

Uh oh these are all soooo true ...... damn I can remember saying all these recently :-( lol perhaps I'd better go be nice to hubby for a while !!!

toshapetriji;6948828

My OH says he lasts 5 minutes AND i´m sure it´s more like 5 seconds ah w … My OH says he lasts 5 minutes AND i´m sure it´s more like 5 seconds ah well.............

you get a whole 5 seconds????? :oops:

Kermit2004;6948797

Whatever....:oops:

;-) :giggle:

vraptorchick;6948865

Uh oh these are all soooo true ...... damn I can remember saying all … Uh oh these are all soooo true ...... damn I can remember saying all these recently :-( lol perhaps I'd better go be nice to hubby for a while !!!

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D

Banned

haha good one

Banned

you get a whole 5 seconds?????

nope hehehe

but I luvs him anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34