Groups

ninja cat

i watched rude tube the other night , omg how funny was the ninja cat , just reminded me of my little socks who went missing used to do the same thing , never give it a thought to video it

uk.youtube.com/wat…s_M

9 Comments

oh yeah my cat used to do that too - lol

me and my girlfriend were in stitches,thought that should have been number one rather than that charlie thing!

I watched Rude Tube too and was intrigued by the '2 Girls, 1 Cup' reference...

Oh dear. My eyes have been violated.

Original Poster

chralph;3942450

me and my girlfriend were in stitches,thought that should have been … me and my girlfriend were in stitches,thought that should have been number one rather than that charlie thing!

yep agree i think the charlie thing milked it every where on all tv chat programmes

Reminds me of the girl out of "the ring"... lol

I love it. It makes me laugh every time I watch it...

Browni;3942457

I watched Rude Tube too and was intrigued by the '2 Girls, 1 Cup' … I watched Rude Tube too and was intrigued by the '2 Girls, 1 Cup' reference...Oh dear. My eyes have been violated.

I also recommend you don't watch "1 Guy 1 Cup" :whistling:

we were laughing too, reminded us of the doctor who 'blink' eposide, the one with the statues.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions