Nintendo 2DS

Found 21st Nov 2017
I missed out on the recent 2DS at argos. We're after a 2DS for our son. He is only 6 so the 2DS looks perfect and doesn't break the bank.

He's played games on tablets/phones before but not really had any kind of console (we have a wii which is used very rarely for bowling etc).

He seems to be better at platform games rather than 3D games.

The best deals I seem to be able to find at the moment are direct from the nintendo store - £89.99 delivered with 2 games and a mario hat (don't really want the hat though!)

Is there any better deals than that about that you know of? Are they the sort of thing that will be discounted on Friday?

Any suggestions on which games to go for - I was thinking the super mario bros 2 game would be good, but wasn't sure on the other game.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Smyths have it for 79.99 with a mario game
BuzzDuraband12 h, 54 m ago

Nintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 + Selects Super Mario 3D …Nintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 + Selects Super Mario 3D LandNintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 and Nintendo Selects Mario Party Island TourNintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 and Nintendo Selects Yoshi's New IslandAll £79.99 at Game

and all all out of stock
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband20 h, 57 m ago

Nintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 + Selects Super Mario 3D …Nintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 + Selects Super Mario 3D LandNintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 and Nintendo Selects Mario Party Island TourNintendo 2DS Black and Blue + Super Mario Bros 2 and Nintendo Selects Yoshi's New IslandAll £79.99 at Game

Thanks for the suggestion, the one at Game would have done the trick but as above, as soon as you click to add it to the basket it gives an error and says it is out of stock.

Also I notice you get a 2 year warranty direct from Nintendo where the other shops seem to just be 1 year.
Original Poster
Price has gone up at Nintendo direct since yesterday - now £94.99 for the bundle.
If you have a game store nearby, they are doing 2ds pre installed with either Marino kart 7 or new super Mario bros 2 plus a physical copy of super Mario 3D land for £79.99
nbuuifx23 h, 55 m ago

Thanks for the suggestion, the one at Game would have done the trick but …Thanks for the suggestion, the one at Game would have done the trick but as above, as soon as you click to add it to the basket it gives an error and says it is out of stock.Also I notice you get a 2 year warranty direct from Nintendo where the other shops seem to just be 1 year.

Back in stock on the game website now that their black Friday has kicked off
Original Poster
Ended up buying from Tesco Direct. £74.99 from Tesco with just the one pre-installed game but I discovered I had £21 in vouchers online to add, so I only had to spend £53.99. Got another game to go with it from Argos for £10.49 (Big Hero 6). Will try and find another couple of games over the next month.

Thanks for the help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions