Expired

Nintendo 2ds 3ds info

6 replies
Found 13th Dec 2014
Give me a ps4 or xbone and im fine, ask me to buy a handheld console for someonebas a gift and I'm lost! Basically whats the difference in a 2ds to 3ds, is it just the 3d ability? Looking to buy one for my girlfriend to make her tube journeys a little more fun, any good deals on a 2ds?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

It's basically the 3d feature isn't there on the 2ds. Plus the 2ds is like a tablet which can not fold shut like like a 3ds. So for someone trying to keep a handheld to pocket size the 3ds wins.

Original Poster

kos1c

It's basically the 3d feature isn't there on the 2ds. Plus the 2ds is … It's basically the 3d feature isn't there on the 2ds. Plus the 2ds is like a tablet which can not fold shut like like a 3ds. So for someone trying to keep a handheld to pocket size the 3ds wins.

Thanks mate, will drift towards a 3ds, now to look for the best deal!

There are plenty of 2DS Bundle deals going for £100.

I have owned both and there isn't a huge difference in playability to the average gamer. For ease of access get a 3DS, for a cheaper and more sturdy console get the 2DS.

just bought both for my kids, like the 2ds better not keen on the hinges of the 3ds

How about a ds lite it's an older version but it will play the ds games and the old game boy advance games and it looks like a nice compact when folded

Original Poster

Thanks guys for the info
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions