Found 23rd Oct 2016
Been having a look over the web but i cant seem to find any decent deals for a nintendo 3DS, anybody know of any?

Thanks

7 Comments

Ive been looking too but can't find any as yet. All still ridiculously priced!

Hold out if you can, they will be practically giving them away when The Switch dominates the handheld market and people start selling their 3DS to fund it.

Original Poster

2minutenoodles

Hold out if you can, they will be practically giving them away when The … Hold out if you can, they will be practically giving them away when The Switch dominates the handheld market and people start selling their 3DS to fund it.

Bought a 2DS to get me by until then hopefully some good Black Friday deals perhaps
Edited by: "jayd95" 23rd Oct 2016

2minutenoodles

Hold out if you can, they will be practically giving them away when The … Hold out if you can, they will be practically giving them away when The Switch dominates the handheld market and people start selling their 3DS to fund it.

Only downfall is the Switch does not play 3ds games so I doubt it'll drop too much and many prob wont sell their 3ds to fund it, Plus with it being Nvidia this time around for the parts it'll be quite a hefty price, A 3ds is still so so for a decent selling price too.

Also Tesco are selling 3ds/2ds quite cheap atm 99.99 for 3ds xl and 69.99 for the 2ds both come with a game pre installed aswell, Finding a store that stocks them once again is the hard part as normal.

Edited by: "Derpsauce" 23rd Oct 2016

Derpsauce

Only downfall is the Switch does not play 3ds games so I doubt it'll drop … Only downfall is the Switch does not play 3ds games so I doubt it'll drop too much and many prob wont sell their 3ds to fund it, Plus with it being Nvidia this time around for the parts it'll be quite a hefty price, A 3ds is still so so for a decent selling price too.Also Tesco are selling 3ds/2ds quite cheap atm 99.99 for 3ds xl and 69.99 for the 2ds both come with a game pre installed aswell, Finding a store that stocks them once again is the hard part as normal.

​can I ask which tesco you've seen the 3ds for that price? I'm in the same boat, been searching high and low for a good deal

Original Poster

Derpsauce

Only downfall is the Switch does not play 3ds games so I doubt it'll drop … Only downfall is the Switch does not play 3ds games so I doubt it'll drop too much and many prob wont sell their 3ds to fund it, Plus with it being Nvidia this time around for the parts it'll be quite a hefty price, A 3ds is still so so for a decent selling price too.Also Tesco are selling 3ds/2ds quite cheap atm 99.99 for 3ds xl and 69.99 for the 2ds both come with a game pre installed aswell, Finding a store that stocks them once again is the hard part as normal.

Went to 3 tescos today with no luck :-/

jayd95

Bought a 2DS to get me by until then hopefully some good Black Friday … Bought a 2DS to get me by until then hopefully some good Black Friday deals perhaps

Nice, I prefer 2DS to 3DS because I always worry about scratching my 3DS and the wedge design and price is brilliant. Looking forward to the switch though and having to worry about scratching that one too :s.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions