Ouch!

its $250 in usa

Original Poster

bob100

its $250 in usa

not sure is it region locked, and plus GB punters get shafted

no surprise there eh?

quote from the press conference:

"Wouldn't it be great to have a realistic 3D picture of your child, and play it back on the same device for years?"

I get it that before we can have interfaces like those seen on Star Trek etc we have to go through an evolutionary process but really think there grasping at straws with this, how about just look at your child?!

Region locking takes the p*** and encourages piracy. It's a blatant rip-off that we'll pay 1:1 when our currency is 1:1.5, fair enough we have other costs etc, but even then it wont be a justification on the hardware and software prices.

250.00 USD = 156.475 GBP
    add 20% VAT and other fees then it's worth around £180, but we wont see it at that even though the device is the same!

Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 19th Jan 2011

zerowing

not sure is it region locked, and plus GB punters get shafted

yeah think it is region locked and just been confirmed at $250

Price hasnt been confirmed at European confrence yet.

Wasn't PSP released here at £190?
    £250 sounds steep, expensive kids birthday present.

yeah no european price confirmed, just USA Price confirmed

Original Poster

bob100

yeah no european price confirmed, just USA Price confirmed

still I can see it selling at £229 or £249.99 with game, I think Im gonna wait till
    N3DSi or N3DSi XL comes out and buy the N3DS for £150

deffo want one-but if this price is correct I will just get an american one-brother is in america on business at least twice a month-if its region locked will just get the games from there as well.

No R.R.P for Europe, it's up to the retailer to price it.

Rhys135

No R.R.P for Europe, it's up to the retailer to price it.

which means they will all just "fix" the price between them then?

£229 at HMV

Link
    Edited by: "Rhys135" 19th Jan 2011

what a ridiculous price. you could get 2 xbox 360's for that or a ps3! still really want one though lol

foxxes

what a ridiculous price. you could get 2 xbox 360's for that or a ps3! … what a ridiculous price. you could get 2 xbox 360's for that or a ps3! still really want one though lol

yep-price is ridiculous but its gonna have PILOTWINGS! in 3d!! I want it NOW!

barky

yep-price is ridiculous but its gonna have PILOTWINGS! in 3d!! I want it … yep-price is ridiculous but its gonna have PILOTWINGS! in 3d!! I want it NOW!

lol, i loved that on the snes. however i'm more interested in metal gear and resident evil.
    Also, price is £219.99 on Play now: play.com/Gam…tml?searchstring=3ds&searchtype=gameall&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{3ds}%2bc{362}%2b&urlrefer=search

still got my trusty ds, have wanted the new ones that have been coming out but can't afford!

maybe time to start saving!

foxxes

what a ridiculous price. you could get 2 xbox 360's for that or a ps3! … what a ridiculous price. you could get 2 xbox 360's for that or a ps3! still really want one though lol

Good luck playing your Xbox or PS3 on the plane to Spain.

thesaint

Good luck playing your Xbox or PS3 on the plane to Spain.

It could be done

lol, pretty sure that would take you over the weight limit. tbh the 360 power brick would!! And I'm sure it still sounds like a jet taking off, wouldn't want to be sitting next to them.....

Is this gonna be another hardware addon from nintendo, that they wont actually make many games for?

Banned

will be alot cheaper after a year as xbox 360 was around £400 retail in first year

riteondeals

will be alot cheaper after a year as xbox 360 was around £400 retail in … will be alot cheaper after a year as xbox 360 was around £400 retail in first year

Err, no it wasn't!

guardian.co.uk/tec…ri1

Basic console was £209.99!

KillFelix

http://benheck.com/10-01-2009/ps3-slim-laptophttp://benheck.com/xbox-360-laptop-3-elite

Yeah, I have seen a few people with those..

Oh wait!

Banned

thesaint

Yeah, I have seen a few people with those..Oh wait!

What am I waiting for?

Come to think of it, some planes have wi-fi, so with PS3 CFW and a PSP you could play PS3 games through your PSP via remote play..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions