Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Switch Controller £39.99 for NSO members

125 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I just contacted Nintendo and basically said -

standard delivery is not sent out at the weekend and there are no deliveries sent over the weekend, please look in your inbox or spam for dispatch confirmation, and yes  the order is awaiting to be Dispatched 

please get back to us on Wednesday if you do not have a dispatch email and we will investigate 

so I’d say it’s just the weekend got in the way with a lot of orders to process and I’m sure they will start sending them out shortly or are currently doing so 
    Thanks very much for sharing - I was about to call them myself.
    Nothing for me yet either only came on here to check if anyone had received them yet 🤦
    Thanks, ordered 64 for for the Bay. 1 for every bit in the N64.
    Got one thanks. Been OOS yonks! Can play Goldeneye once this arrives
    Don't buy just 1! Buy 4 and sell the other 3 to CEX - uk.webuy.com/pro…488 (current sale price £66)
    Will phone Mrs CEX to only honour my trade in and then to lower the price after that.
    I emailed them and they said if not despatched by this Thursday to let them know and they will look into it
    looks like my order has despatched!
    no emails received though 49865487-AUGyZ.jpg
    Finally it’s been shipped 
    Awesome, mine is still ‘Status: Awaiting Shipment‘…
    No shipment for me still same as above awaiting shipment. Hope it gets here before the weekend
    Its not looking good, i ordered 2 lots of the sega controllers the other week when they came back in stock and both orders were dispatched next day and received after 2 days as they send them next day delivery not standard delivery
    4 Player Goldeneye on the Switch with legit controllers. Yesss. Thanks OP!
    4 of these controllers cost about double what the GameCube did 😬
    These deals get removed
    So people don't scalp them?
    Just ordered one. I can't justify getting more unfortunately
    I can, for scalping.
    I finally got one!
    I'd wait until you get the dispatch confirmation
    Yes! Ordered, thanks!!
    Was about to post this after getting the same email you no doubt did! Finally 🙏
    thanks op bagged 4! will play some games with friends and worst case can probably get money back for 3 of them. will definitely keep at least 1
    Thank you! FINALLY got 2. Oh my god Nintendo you suck so bad at this
    Cheers for the post!
    Genuinely a good price for the controller I thought. Will keep my nostalgia high,, especially as my OG has worn out.

Lets hope they get delivered!
    Annoyingly it's taken my PayPal payment but there is nothing showing in my orders...
    Same here, I was tempted to place another order just in case
    cheers

managed to get the snes and nes ones in the last week as well
    Thanks op, ordered one.
    Thanks op. Finally bagged one!
    Errored for me 
    Thank you.
    Ordered 2 earlier and now my account is showing no orders (despite buying stuff and having it delivered previously) so it's clearly quite buggy. Do sorta wish I'd got 4 and tried my luck!
    All my orders in last have been fine if you got your order confirmation 
    Won't let me order says i don't have membership
    thats right, 3.5 or something for a month
    Works out £35.99 with 10% off. Brilliant!
    how u get discount? student or something?
    What membership do we need for this please?
    Where is the cheapest way to get the membership. Desperate to get this controller for my collection.
    Cheers
    The Switch online free trial won't grant access to the store. The cheapest way is to join a family group for about £4 each. You could set this up and post here to offer spots for sale. I did this with friends. Tbh after year one you end up feeling like a dick for chasing up and just let the others freeload.
    Thanks for the heads up OP - I managed to order a couple
    Still getting an error on multiple devices “unfortunately an error occurred during the processing payment”
    I bought 8 no problem, do you have online expansion membership ?
    I thought you only needed an online membership but then i saw some people online saying they had to have the expansion ti buy it
    Got the email and assumed it'd already be posted here. Searched several times with no results, posted the deal, and had it merged with this thread.

Considering this currently sells for £80-£100 on ebay this definitely should be listed under deals. It's hidden here.
    I posted first thing yesterday morning and it got merged here too
    They have sold out as of last night.
    It's the longest they've ever lasted. Perhaps they had more this time
    Ah I missed out again
    Literally all you need to do is create a keyword alert on here for the word Nintendo
    Anyone got despatch emails?
    No not yet
    Got my purchase confirmation email at 2.37pm on 24th but still awaiting shipment...

EDIT: messaged me them on chat and they said to contact them again if I don't get a tracking ID by tomorrow Guess I've just got to wait it out. Really need this to arrive by Sunday (edited)
    Got mine through the post this morning 😃 Thanks
    This is a Joke my controllers where dispatched last night Via DPD 24hrs delivery and tracking stopped updating last night for some reason, I also tracked on DPD’s website and it just says we’re expecting your parcel.
    I had that as well, didn't even have an email from dpd at all but it still came so hopefully yours should too
    Just got mine delivered!! happy days
    Hi did you have the full DPD tracking or did it stop last night? After the dispatch email 
    Contacted them again this morning and was told "In regards to your query, we would like to inform you that your order is being correctly processed, and it is expected to be dispatched shortly by our warehouse."

so maybe shipped today
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants