Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo bundles

Posted 7th Dec 2019
I've ordered a 'build your own' Switch bundle (console, game and case) with the grey switch direct from Nintendo as the only set bundles had the neon console. I spoke to an agent via chat before I bought and he said they couldn't change the bundles and suggested I build my own...which I did. that was a few days a go and now they have grey consoles in a bundle with Mario kart, a case AND a steering wheel for the same price.

Anyone had any experience with Nintendo and think they'd add a wheel to my order (seeing as it's the same price).

long shot I know though don't really want to have to cancel my current order and re-order etc.

Chat and phone currently closed so thought I'd ask on here before I contact them.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
You have no chance of getting them to add a steering wheel for free. While it seems an easy resolution to me and you, the UK Nintendo store is part of the Hut group... It will be like trying to get blood from a stone.
JohnnyRoller07/12/2019 15:24

You have no chance of getting them to add a steering wheel for free. While …You have no chance of getting them to add a steering wheel for free. While it seems an easy resolution to me and you, the UK Nintendo store is part of the Hut group... It will be like trying to get blood from a stone.

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming though. Will give it a go...though not holding my breath!
JohnnyRoller07/12/2019 15:24

You have no chance of getting them to add a steering wheel for free. While …You have no chance of getting them to add a steering wheel for free. While it seems an easy resolution to me and you, the UK Nintendo store is part of the Hut group... It will be like trying to get blood from a stone.

Yup - blood from a stone. Not playing ball at all. They did say I could cancel and reorder etc though that's more hassle than it's worth so will just take the hit...and wait for the January sales.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions