Groups

NINTENDO DS

WHERE CAN I BUY A NINTENDO DS LITE IN THE GLASGOW/AYRSHIRE AREA?

10 Comments

Much the same as you can everywhere else?
    Game? Gamestation? Currys? Argos? Tesco? Amazon? Ebay?

Gaz;1427077

Much the same as you can everywhere else?Game? Gamestation? Currys? … Much the same as you can everywhere else?Game? Gamestation? Currys? Argos? Tesco? Amazon? Ebay?

Where is it possible to get one, without buying multiple game packages is probably what they were meaning and I would also like to know . Therefore, no need for the smartarsed answer.

Argos have them for £99 but they don't have them in stock near me. You have the option of adding an accessories pack for free and getting some games reduced too.

Rotherham Lass;1427575

Argos have them for £99 but they don't have them in stock near me. You … Argos have them for £99 but they don't have them in stock near me. You have the option of adding an accessories pack for free and getting some games reduced too.

They don't seem to have them in stock in any of the places I have tried, which is anywhere I can think of, although I haven't yet tried the Shetlands.

The Virgin megastore in Glasgow Fort was doing it for £99 which includes brain training game for free about a week ago and looked like they had loads in stock.

Didnt actually realise there was a shortage of them to be honest.

Virgin/Zavvi website currently says: "Hardware temporarily unavailable - please check back soon.

I suppose you might just be lucky and find a store which has some in stock, but they have been quite scarce since well before Christmas.

The fact that they are now also aiming for the slightly 'older generation' market has helped to increase their sales by quite a lot, I am sure!

... and a certain article in The Times didn't do them any harm either!

have you checked the ds tracker?

jmcorla;1427534

Where is it possible to get one, without buying multiple game packages is … Where is it possible to get one, without buying multiple game packages is probably what they were meaning and I would also like to know . Therefore, no need for the smartarsed answer.

Smartarsed answer? Away and look at yourself, son. If that's what he was wondering, it's not what was asked, therefore I answered based on that. If you think that was a smartarsed answer you can take a running jump, to be honest.

oooh burn
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1833
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1319
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3071085
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578

See more discussions