Groups

NINTENDO DS

MY SON HAS A DS LITE,ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THAT THERE IS A CARD IN THE TOP SLOT,(THE SMALL ONE)HE IS HEARTBROKEN.IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE.ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED,THANK YOU

8 Comments

Yes that helped for me when it happened.

Original Poster

Nope That Did`nt Work,looks Like I Got A Bigger Problem

Does your PC recognise the microSD card? If it does not, then the card is faulty. If it does, there is a problem with the bigger card. They are poorly built and easily damaged. Try cleaning the contacts with some tissue paper.

moved to correct forum

Banned

are you talking of proper game cartridges here or a R4, dstt etc,etc? how old is it?

and typing in capitals is seen as shouting on forums ;-)

Original Poster

Proper cartridges,and sorry about the capitals,that`s me just being lazy on the keyboard

hi go on to nintendo europe website and contact them if the ds is under a year old and you have the receipt to prove this then they will fix it for free,(they will send out a prepaid postage label),
    if you don't have receipt they will charge aprox £35 to fix it again and from then on the ds will be covered by them for another year hope this helps, they are based in farlington hampshire (codestorm house)

For all technical enquiries including servicing products, guarantee information, troubleshooting, part orders and release dates please contact:

Nintendo Service Centre
    Codestorm House
    Walton Road
    Farlington
    Hampshire
    PO6 1TR
    Telephone: +44 (0)870 6060247 (Calls charged at National Rate)
    Fax: +44 (0)2392 383 444

Email Us:
    [email protected]

When sending any products to the Nintendo Service Centre please always contact a representative on the above number before dispatching. Also please use, if possible, the original packaging, add a description of the defect and attach thereto a copy of your proof of purchase showing the date thereof.

Lolly stick nail file, gently file the crud off the contacts in the slot (power off obviously)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892225
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      3. Ebid over Ebay66
      4. Going in style uv code give away66

See more discussions