Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS

was wondering what cheapest Ds is out there,Dont want any games or that just want it on its own, as got the R4 for it?

Cheers

10 Comments

What is the cheapest that you have found it for?

Banned

i have a ds and no R4 yet lol

whats the easiest way to go about getting an R4 and downloading the ROMs

dimebars;3222037

i have a ds and no R4 yet lolwhats the easiest way to go about getting an … i have a ds and no R4 yet lolwhats the easiest way to go about getting an R4 and downloading the ROMs

The Easiest way to get an R4 and games on it, is to get a DSTT from Dealextreme and look for .nds files on the tinternet ;-)

Banned

Chuckles1001;3222350

The Easiest way to get an R4 and games on it, is to get a DSTT from … The Easiest way to get an R4 and games on it, is to get a DSTT from Dealextreme and look for .nds files on the tinternet ;-)

i take it if i order one it will come with set-up instructions!

Original Poster

90 pounds in wollies was cheapest i,ve seen

Original Poster

dimebars;3222487

i got r4-u go to 4r website and dwnload latest software and put them on memory card and thats u up and running,u just drag the .nds files onto the memory card with the software u dwnloaded from r4 ,hope this helps

dimebars;3222487

just drag and drop onto the memory card (into a folder you make is better), hen go to ndstt.com there are instuctions there

hope that helps.

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;3226990

just drag and drop onto the memory card (into a folder you make is … just drag and drop onto the memory card (into a folder you make is better), hen go to ndstt.com there are instuctions there :)hope that helps.

i tried to create a folder and my games then didnt work, any ideas how to play movies on it?

BETT29;3227258

i tried to create a folder and my games then didnt work, any ideas how to … i tried to create a folder and my games then didnt work, any ideas how to play movies on it?

my drive is laid out like this

x:/DSTT files
    x:/DS Games/(Game name here)

'x' being the drive letter of the SD card.

you need to use moonshine to watch films. I dont watch them but i think you just create a movie folder and drop them in there, and then run moonshine and open the film from there.

Banned

sainsburys sell em for 99 and we get 15% discount staff do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions