Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo ds

Hi all,

Looking for the best price on a nintendo ds (not a dsi). Heard that Blockbuster may do them cheap but can't find anything on their website so thought I'd see if anyone had any tips on here.

Have looked at ebay but the deals all seem to have about 8 games and go for a bit more than I really wanted to pay so any help appreciated.

Thanks

LM

4 Comments

Apparently sainsburys have 20% off all consoles at the minute so you could try there.

saw in daily paper sainsburys DSI(not what you want i know) were £119.99, so may have ds on offer, there were reduced prices for wii and ps3 too.

GRGO140;6845928

saw in daily paper sainsburys DSI(not what you want i know) were £119.99, … saw in daily paper sainsburys DSI(not what you want i know) were £119.99, so may have ds on offer, there were reduced prices for wii and ps3 too.

I'm after a DS lite too, and didn't see them in Sainsbury's today, just saw DSI's

chas76;6849149

I'm after a DS lite too, and didn't see them in Sainsbury's today, just … I'm after a DS lite too, and didn't see them in Sainsbury's today, just saw DSI's

Did you ask about the DS Lite? When I was there yesterday they had them locked up under the counter & completely out of view & no boxes / signs or anything out!

There were a couple of package deals of the console + a game - (think one was mario kart & the other professor layton?) for £99 ... might be worth giving them a call & see what they have got!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      2. iPhone charging cable.916
      3. Wifi extender1115
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33

See more discussions