Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS

Any good deals or bundles available for the Nintendo DS, looking mainly for the *cough* kids. Nintendogs would be nice but that seems hard to obtain at the moment.

Cheers!

2 Comments

Hi We were in Toys R Us (Teeside) the other day and they had plent of the pink limited edition DS with nintendogs. Didn't check on the price though.

Original Poster

50p

Hi We were in Toys R Us (Teeside) the other day and they had plent of … Hi We were in Toys R Us (Teeside) the other day and they had plent of the pink limited edition DS with nintendogs. Didn't check on the price though.

Thanks, but I don't want to be seen with a pink DS, neither would my kids! Our Toys R Us had a few bundles in stock, but not with ninetendogs, and the games in the bundle where not all suitable. I'm thinking Mario Kart bundle at Boots with the vouchers, Quidco and points is the way to go, and buy some games elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions