Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Bundles

Hey,
    Sorry if this is been posted before but just looking for a up to date idea of whats the hot deals on the street and online as im looking to get my girlfriend a pink one for Xmas. Im at work so cant get on any "game" sites, and want to know if anyones seen any instore only deals.
    Cheers

3 Comments

Virgin have a good deal on at the mo. posted elsewhere on this site i think. I bought one yesterday. Its a DS Lite (any colour) and 2 selected games for £100. Or DS Lite and 2 Selected EA games for £120 or DS Lite and 1 chart game and a simpsons accessory pack for £115 i think. Personally i got the 2 EA games as that worked out the best deal. I got black DS sims castaway and my sims plus a 4gamers accessory pack all for £125.

Hope this helps

Found the post by Locky:

Just checked in the Norwich Virgin (Zavvi!) and according to the instore posters:

1) DS Lite + 1 game from below - £100

Brain Training
    More Brain Training
    Sonic Rush
    Big Brain Academy
    42 All-Time Classics

2) DS Lite + 2 games from below - £100

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
    Rayman Raving Rabbids
    Strawberry Shortcake

3) DS Lite + 2 EA games from below - £120

FIFA 08
    MySims
    Sims 2: Castaway
    Harry Potter and Order of Phoenix

I didn't talk to the staff about these deals - they may do something different if you ask.

AS FAR AS I AM AWARE THIS IS AVAILABLE IN ALL VIRGIN STORES AS THIS IS THE DEAL I GOT IN NEWCASTLE (METRO CENTRE) LAST NIGHT

Stacey

Original Poster

Thanks Stacey loks like il proberly go for the £100 with Brain Training! Sounds good to me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions