Groups
    EXPIRED

nintendo ds cases

hi, im after some little cases to be able to carry my ds games in, anyone know where to get them from?

9 Comments

gamestation.co.uk/adv…at=

here have them but out of stock at mo,think cos they were giving them away a while back when you bought a DS game. Haven't seen them anywhere else,but try play.com.

I got one of these from Smiths the other day. I picked it up in store so no delivery charges. Cheapest price I'd seen anywhere for these. whsmith.co.uk/Cat…tml

I got some of those clear plastic cases that hold one game with an accessory kit. If I can find them you can have them free? If you're intreested let me know and I'll look for them when I get home.

Original Poster

melmorc;1718088

I got some of those clear plastic cases that hold one game with an … I got some of those clear plastic cases that hold one game with an accessory kit. If I can find them you can have them free? If you're intreested let me know and I'll look for them when I get home.

thanks mate

Yep - got 4 of the plastic cases for games. YOu can have them if you pm me your address details and i'll post on Monday?

Limeboyjoe - posted these today 1st class.

Original Poster

melmorc;1731620

Limeboyjoe - posted these today 1st class.

got then today - many thanks - very kind of you, have added some rep to you.

thanks again mate.

joe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions