Found 23rd Oct 2007
I know there are so many deals posted on here regarding DS's, but i just wanted to know what everyone feels is the best deal on one? I was going to buy the Virgin one for £100 with a game as with student discount it comes to £90. But just wanted to check whether anyone knew any better deals out there? Wouldnt mind if i could get the DS on its own for cheap too.

Thanks for all your help

13 Comments

Original Poster

Is that better than the virgin deal?

Whats the deal ?

^Refer yourself to the first post.

Original Poster

Well the Virgin deal was £100 with a game. There was a selection of games to choose from, but mainly the lower priced ones like Brain training etc. But with student discount it goes down to £90

Original Poster

Really tempted by that John Lewis deal lol. Ahhhh i dont know what to do!!! How long is delivery usually with JL?

how much do you think a old ds (not lite) is now just that im a lil interested in getting one

thanks

Original Poster

An old DS, well i havent done too much research but its about £50 i think.

Banned

familyguy9

how much do you think a old ds (not lite) is now just that im a lil … how much do you think a old ds (not lite) is now just that im a lil interested in getting onethanks

didnt think you could get them anymore, unless you mean second hand

Original Poster

Oh yeah thats what i meant lol. You cant get them brand new anymore.

Ravster

^Refer yourself to the first post.

Oh right well if your gunan get a ds and game for £90 id get that

sassie

didnt think you could get them anymore, unless you mean second hand

oww yer sorry i ment second hand hmm would like one may put up a offer in a min i dont have £50 but got some nice lil trades

Original Poster

Gonna hopefully try to go Virgin tonight. See if they have any in stock
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions