Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Deals

Hi there,

Looking for a Nintendo DS deal for a five year old boy. Any help appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Elaine

5 Comments

try wilkinsons in the xmas book for £95.00 and if you use the voucher student07 it comes down to about £80 not sure if you can get quidco on wilkinsons might be worth a look first.

hope this helps

Original Poster

based in northern ireland - will that work here????

i dont see why not provided you have a wilkinsons store you can get it delivered to the shop for collection saves postage this way .

not sure the student07 code works on consoles, it did at first but they got wise and excluded them. Then i tried to get a DS and i couldn't use the code but it did let me use it on a Wii only for them to take the money and then cancel the order. The refund wasn't fourth coming either took 10 days!

I must say i havent ordered with them over the internet before , but it lets me use the code, doesnt say anywhere you can either ! still working now as tried it again. also says in stock on the black ds .
    think maybe get a few other opinions on the delivery / refund service before you order it just in case.

noticed while in town today that gamestation had ds silver/blk/pink/white with a starter pack and two games for £114.00 saw zelda was one of the choices , its on the website but not saying it comes with a starter pack online.

kat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions