Groups

Nintendo Ds game advice

Just got DS,
    Good game for it, some thing different from other consoles
    Have brain training good fun :)))
    thx

12 Comments

My favourites are sims 2 castaway, mario and sonic at the olympics and trauma center

pinkkitty2007;2480891

My favourites are sims 2 castaway, mario and sonic at the olympics and … My favourites are sims 2 castaway, mario and sonic at the olympics and trauma center

Arrrrgh, the Cycling on M&S is so annoying - I can't do it to save my life.:oops:

Scrabble and CrossworDS

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2480891

My favourites are sims 2 castaway, mario and sonic at the olympics and … My favourites are sims 2 castaway, mario and sonic at the olympics and trauma center

just got soni olimpic will check, trauma centre??? is it like operation game???
    thx

pinkkitty2007;2480891

trauma centre is great but im stuck at a mission where u have to use the right colours but i cant do it cos im colour blind

Am addicted to scrabble, lego indiana and simpsons...

im addicted to mario party ds

Lego Indiana is fab!!
    The graphics are really good for a ds game.

Big Brain Academy is fun

Original Poster

im using this m3 card, any one know good place to get games from??? thx

Lego Indiana,Lego starwars..

check your messages..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764590
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451253
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2024

See more discussions