Expired

Nintendo ds help please

9 replies
Found 30th Nov 2008
I believe there is a card that I can get for son ds and he can put a wide selection of games on it. Would appreciate any help with this as would like it for an Xmas pressie for him. What card? cheapest price and advice on where/how to get games would really be appreciated. Thanks

9 Comments

Search for 'DSTT' in the search engine and you will get loads of threads re these cards. :thumbsup:

PM me if you need help

go to [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url]

i would like one with pre loaded games if anyone knows where i can get one cheapish for a 7 year old boy

Banned

personally i prefer the r4card or the edge card is much better as you can put custom backgrounds films and music on them and suports up 2 32gb go to dealxtreme or amazon

Original Poster

Anyone know the cheapest price for r4 card or have a link please so I know i'm ordering correct item.

Thanks

garethquilt;3619585

personally i prefer the r4card or the edge card is much better as you can … personally i prefer the r4card or the edge card is much better as you can put custom backgrounds films and music on them and suports up 2 32gb go to dealxtreme or amazon

The R4 only supports up to 2GB, not that anyone requires 32GB in a DS.

savinggrace;3620097

Anyone know the cheapest price for r4 card or have a link please so I … Anyone know the cheapest price for r4 card or have a link please so I know i'm ordering correct item.Thanks

Don't get an R4, they are outddated, have a look at this thread for more info:

hotukdeals.com/for…272

Banned

thesaint;3620369

The R4 only supports up to 2GB, not that anyone requires 32GB in a … The R4 only supports up to 2GB, not that anyone requires 32GB in a DS.Don't get an R4, they are outddated, have a look at this thread for more info:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200272

actualy prefer you trying making me look like an idiot theres a r4 card III thats come out thats suports up 2 32gb

garethquilt;3620905

actualy prefer you trying making me look like an idiot

Not sure what this means. :?

garethquilt;3620905

theres a r4 card III thats come out thats suports up 2 32gb

It's not made by the same people that make the R4 card, it's a company using the name without permission.
The R4 card supports 2GB cards, and is old news.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    2. private number11
    3. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required45

See more discussions