Groups
    EXPIRED

nintendo ds lite

hello, looking for ds lite for my daughters birthday, money is tight!!

any help/deals gratefully received.

thank you.

9 Comments

supposed to be newer version out sometime if i was you i would wait !! look around online for news

Welcome to HUKD.

What is the cheapest that you have found one for?

Original Poster

thesaint;3933235

Welcome to HUKD. :)What is the cheapest that you have found one for?

hi, just looking onthe net £99.99

I am looking too.... £97.84 from Argos.

If as Wozie69 says and a newer version is coming out.... then the one's available at the moment will reduce in price.... might wait a couple of weeks...... thanks

buyithere.co.uk £71.99 but they are out of stock now,hope your daughters birthday is not too soon

im looking to sell mine its in mint condition black with a protective case
    can probably find the box as well so it will look like new.

it also has the r4 chip with 2gb micro sd and guitar hero atachment

the 2gb card has lots of games and a couple of kids movies on it

if you are interested let me know

others wise il probably put it on ebay

looking for around £100

Original Poster

bargain obsessed;3942628

im looking to sell mine its in mint condition black with a protective … im looking to sell mine its in mint condition black with a protective casecan probably find the box as well so it will look like new.it also has the r4 chip with 2gb micro sd and guitar hero atachmentthe 2gb card has lots of games and a couple of kids movies on itif you are interested let me knowothers wise il probably put it on ebay looking for around £100

hi, if you could go to £90 then your on.

bargain obsessed;3942628

im looking to sell mine its in mint condition black with a protective … im looking to sell mine its in mint condition black with a protective casecan probably find the box as well so it will look like new.it also has the r4 chip with 2gb micro sd and guitar hero atachmentthe 2gb card has lots of games and a couple of kids movies on itif you are interested let me knowothers wise il probably put it on ebay looking for around £100

I would be interested in buying it from you. If you have already listed on ebay, let me know.

Many thanks

bargain obsessed;3942628

i'd be interested in the card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions