Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Ds Lite

I need two of these for my childrens forthcoming birthdays. What is the cheapest deal for these at the moment please?

12 Comments

Banned

I Think if you do a search for DS there have been a couple of posts about john lewis, if the discounts are still available

hotukdeals.com/for…ite

Ok these are out of stock, have you thought about the catalogues and using discount codes for either new customers or for exsisting customer, if you look in vouchers section there are many

Toys R us were doing a good bundle deal - check out there website
    [url]www.toysrus.co.uk[/url]

The deals on Toys R Us are actually pretty good, shame they're kids' games, would have been interested myself if the games had been a bit more mature...

when i purchased at Toys r us, done the um , r bit, and was able to swap games about, do the starring , walk away, etc, assistant will soon pounce on you.

jOHN lEWIS is doing the black lites for £80 i believe...

I think they've all gone, ReflexReact.

Showing in stock again now.. at £99.99

There is a £15 off voucher available, but you would still probably have to add p&p

And it doesn't come with any games, so you have to add that too, unless you don't plan on playing any games =p

I have a Brand New White DS Lite with receipt from JL that I will sell to you for £85 delivered Royal Mail Special Delivery

Virgin has the lite with a game for £100 at the mo in store

What game is it, Billy?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions