Expired

Nintendo DS Lite - Best price / deal ?

Found 9th Oct 2007
Wife wants to start buying Christmas presents already (far too organised, no sense of adventure).

Top of the list is a DS lite (black, white or silver).

Anyone know of the best deals to be had? Doesn't particularly have to come bundled with a game but if the price justifies it obviously I would buy it.

Thanks

19 Comments

Sorry for jumping on thread, no point starting another...

Anyone seen in stock a white or black DS with brain training? I got mine from Currys a few months back but they are OOS now.

I need to get 2 for Christmas pressies.

Banned

Tesco Direct have it for £96.97, I'm just waiting for a decent £10 off voucher to order.

See this post ]http//ww…563 £100 with a game from virgin megastore

There are at least two threads a day asking for cheap DS's. It's a cheap console that sells itself, Nintendo and the retailers have no reason to discount it heavily, so £100 with a game is the best you're going to get. In fact, the plethora of 'DS with a game' deals have begun to disappear in the run up to Christmas, because at £100 without a game they'll still sell tens of thousands of these. The DS is so sucessful a seller that CEX give £67 cash for a secondhand one- considering that many new games will get you nearly £20 there too, you can effectively own it for a year and sell it for a £13 loss- £1 a month for owning it! And cex aren't stupid- they pay what makes sense to them and their sales prices.
PLEASE search for other recent DS threads- you'll see that anything 'cheap' turns out to be a scam website that won't save you a tenner or send you a DS either.

hiyas,

I posted this to Amy before asking about the DS lite, there are white, pink. silver or black and they have bundled packages, check out the link below

]http//ww…211

there are some bundle pack on there

also would be cheaper to buy a RD card with a memory card so you can download games off the net to save you a fortune!

Issey

I have been looking around for DS Lites as well
The best deals are from Play.com at £94.99 for the console only and they have bundles deals for £109.99. You also can possibly get money back with Quidco.
Amazon.co.uk are also selling console for £94.99. and various bundles which includes buying the console plus the brain training game for £109.99. However, no quidco reductions with amazon.

I've just seen a bundle deal for a Nintendo DS Lite Console plus 27 games for £145 including shipping, if that's of any interest to you.

It's on
[url]www.gadget-asia.com[/url]

Sorry should have said that there are also deals for the console on it's own for £89 inc del and also for the new Crimson and Onyx DS with Brain Age 2 for £110.

These are also on
[url]www.gadget-asia.com[/url]

fluffyrabbit157

I've just seen a bundle deal for a Nintendo DS Lite Console plus 27 games … I've just seen a bundle deal for a Nintendo DS Lite Console plus 27 games for £145 including shipping, if that's of any interest to you.It's on [url]www.gadget-asia.com[/url]

Note that these games are on a memory card and also note that you may be charged import tax if your unlucky and your parcel gets caught

Got a black DS delivered recently from littlewoods direct using codes posted on a thread back in July sometime. It cost £69 after codes were applied, the last one being £20 cashback to my credit card on the day it was dispatched. Note that I wasn't a previous customer of LD - I think some registered customers didn't have the deal honoured. All in all it took nearly two months for me to get it but as it's a xmas pressie it was worth the wait. Hopefully a similar deal will come along again soon... (Edit: check earlier LD thread for details - I won't be checking back in to answer questions).

IMO - don't use the Littlewoods deals, too much hassle. The Virgin deal is the best, any game plus a DS for £100, as if you choose the right games they are £25 to £30 ;-)

I picked up a Nintendo DS lite black, only used once (as new) on here last night with a 168-in-1 cartridge for £65.

Is that Virgin Deal instore? Cause with Student discount that would be at £90 which doesnt seem a bad deal to me?

u can't use student card with console deals at virgin, sorry

Really? You sure? Cause im pretty sure i saw signs with 10% student discount on PS3's when they first came out?

Hi
I have scowered the internet and have found a great value site for Nintendo DS lite. Standard colours are from £89 with great value bundle deals and packs including 20 latest games for £150 or less depending on which console you want. Site is gadget-asia.com. Check - it- out!!!

ive got a silver ds lite plus 2 games need for speed & asphalt gt. unused

shopping queen

HiI have scowered the internet and have found a great value site for … HiI have scowered the internet and have found a great value site for Nintendo DS lite. Standard colours are from £89 with great value bundle deals and packs including 20 latest games for £150 or less depending on which console you want. Site is gadget-asia.com. Check - it- out!!!

NO Don't 'check-it-out!!!'

Mulitech Trading Company
62, G/F, Golden Shopping Center
Sham Shui Po
Hong Kong, ....
Hong Kong

Customs chanrges + other problems = wouldn't bother!

Are you the owner 'shopping queen' ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415442
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075

See more discussions