Expired

Nintendo DS Lite Black with Brain Training

Found 3rd Dec 2008
Has anyone seen any of these please as I am struggling to get one for Xmas. I would prefer the bundle, but separate would do, but want Brain Training game...

10 Comments

Original Poster

ChocolateStel;3647702

Here's the game for … Here's the game for £12...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/289048/brain-training-nintendo-ds-game-onland here is the DS for £90...http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/linkplus.digital

Thanks for that. Will see if I can get the bundle 1st, but I am aware that offer expires on the 5th...

Your welcome!

gamestation white or black with brain training £99.99

Original Poster

roxybrown;3647853

gamestation white or black with brain training £99.99

I have just looked on their website and they only have red at £107. Is this in store?

Banned

yea it is just instore, i just bought a black one for £100 with brain training, you can also get it in silver not white.

Original Poster

I have just telephoned my local Gamestation. They only have the white bundle left at £97.00, however they will sell me the Black Console and game separately for the same price as the bundles, so Great Result.

Picking it up tomorrow...

Not such a good price, but Argos have the bundle for £116.43 which includes a free (RRP£19.99) accessory pack (case, wipes, spare stylus etc). As this qualifies for the spend £100, get a £10 voucher, effectively reduces the cost to £106.43 - seems to be stock for collection in store.

Original Poster

Silverwolf;3649470

Not such a good price, but Argos have the bundle for £116.43 which … Not such a good price, but Argos have the bundle for £116.43 which includes a free (RRP£19.99) accessory pack (case, wipes, spare stylus etc). As this qualifies for the spend £100, get a £10 voucher, effectively reduces the cost to £106.43 - seems to be stock for collection in store.

No Black bundles that I am after. Thanks

Original Poster

Just picked mine up from Gamestation for £97.00 so I am happy now. Thanks for everyone's help....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions