Expired

Nintendo DS Lite Browser

11 replies
Found 27th Aug 2007
Looking for a Nintendo DS Lite Browser - prefer new & sealed at cheapest price poss!

12 Comments

dvd.co.uk/pro…Y=8

£23.95 - but tbh ive heard the ds browsers are really rubbish and take forever to load pages

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply dandoc2.

Found it on the gamestation website for £19.99 but out of stock - anyone know if their instore prices match the online prices?

Original Poster

Argos are all sold out in Sutton and the surrounding areas thanks anyway.

Hi
Currys had them at £20.97 in the clearance bins in Southampton.They are the same price (+delivery) on curry's website.

hope that helps.

Ravster

Argos have it for … Argos have it for £19.99:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5681981/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500006818.Video%2Bgames%3EC%24cip%3D1500006879.Clearance%2Bvideo%2Bgames.htm

Yes but thats not for the ds lite

lauriekp

Argos are all sold out in Sutton and the surrounding areas thanks … Argos are all sold out in Sutton and the surrounding areas thanks anyway.

You live in sutton i do too

Original Poster

Brilliant! I will check instore at Gamestation to see if the price is same as online price and if not Currys have it in a few stores quite near to me in Colliers Wood so thats a great second option.

Many thanks.

Original Poster

lol yes I do!

It is for both the original Nintendo DS and the new Nintendo DS Lite:

'Nintendo DS & DS Lite users will be able to surf the full internet from their systems using the browser.'

Ravster

It is for both the original Nintendo DS and the new Nintendo DS … It is for both the original Nintendo DS and the new Nintendo DS Lite:'Nintendo DS & DS Lite users will be able to surf the full internet from their systems using the browser.'

Yer but it will stick out of the gba port as its bigger whereas the dslite gba port is smaller

Original Poster

hopefully the currys one is for the lite - the picture on the site is for the lite version but it doesn't mention lite in the title/product description.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions