Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS lite - cheapest place/best deal

Hi all,

looking for the cheapest place/best deal about at the moment as want to get one of these for my girlfriend for when she travels up on the train to see me.

as always thanks for any help, always appreciated.

7 Comments

I've got a Pink one that just came back from Nintendo today after having a new touch screen fitted. It is immaculate in every way. Was brand new for Xmas, but daughter dropped it before lunch Xmas day !!!!

Original Poster

sounds good, how much you looking for and got any pics?

whats it come with?

talldav;4281698

sounds good, how much you looking for and got any pics?whats it come with?

It'll come with a stylus, charger and unit itself. The original box was thrown out Xmas day, but will be securely packaged. No pics until I get home from work, but believe me when I say it only had 4hrs use on Xmas day when it was brand-new, so is in saame condition. Looking for £80 delivered. (BTW, don't break the bottom screen. Nintendo just charged me £54 to repair it !)

IF YOU WANT A NEW ONE aMAZON HAVE THE COLOURED ONES FOR LESS THAN £100

edit-sorry-didn't know caps was on !

£92 asda.

I'm going to list on eBay tonight if no-one is interested.

Original Poster

kyalion;4282642

It'll come with a stylus, charger and unit itself. The original box was … It'll come with a stylus, charger and unit itself. The original box was thrown out Xmas day, but will be securely packaged. No pics until I get home from work, but believe me when I say it only had 4hrs use on Xmas day when it was brand-new, so is in saame condition. Looking for £80 delivered. (BTW, don't break the bottom screen. Nintendo just charged me £54 to repair it !)

thanks for the offer but i'd want the box receipt etc for that kind of money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2247
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047122

See more discussions