Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Lite in New York

Can anyone suggest somewhere in New York where I will get the cheapest price for a Nintendo DS Lite? Am gonna be there from August 1st to 11th... have noticed amazon.com do them for $130, but will only deliver to US addresses, and seeing as though I'm gonna be in a hotel, this is not really workable... or is it????

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! xxx

9 Comments

Shop around.

Try to find Best buy store in new york, its $130 there

bestbuy.com/sit…960

Original Poster

thanks nuabdi!!!

Original Poster

have found a branch just around the corner from our hotel!!! will prder one and pcik it up while i'm there!! fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ta very much!!! xx

I've got my last 2 from J&R - they have a massive one downtown and one in Macy's.

The Crimson and Black one is the business!

jr.com/inf…jsp

this sounds like a great plan! anyone got one from the US before and had any issues with different power supplies? can DS be charged by USB?!

denix;2429521

this sounds like a great plan! anyone got one from the US before and had … this sounds like a great plan! anyone got one from the US before and had any issues with different power supplies? can DS be charged by USB?!

You simply need a UK charger, and yes, they can be charged via USB.

Take a PATH train to New Jersey.. most things are cheaper there than Manhattan.

is it possible to get out of sales tax as a tourist? Its about 10% in NY.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy811
      2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1020
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?44
      4. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526

See more discussions