Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Lite (Pink) - Best Deals

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or if a similar thing has been posted 100 times before BUT...

Just wondering what the best deals out there are for a Nintendo DS Lite in Pink. Looking to get my girlfriend one for her birthday.

Either looking for JUST the DS or 1 or 2 *good* games...

Also any recommendations for any good girly games would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks!

9 Comments

]DIXONS
    ]
    PLAY.COM

Both are £99.99 delivered

Girls seem to like Nintendo Dogs (few different breeds can be got)

Original Poster

Thanks a lot!
    I have found one on HMV for 99 and I can get student discount which is always good - tax dodger!!
    The main thing I'm unsure about are the games - probably get her Brain Training, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Lego Star Wars she should love them. - Have no idea if they're any good though haha,

Hayden214;1862865

Thanks a lot!I have found one on HMV for 99 and I can get student … Thanks a lot!I have found one on HMV for 99 and I can get student discount which is always good - tax dodger!!The main thing I'm unsure about are the games - probably get her Brain Training, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Lego Star Wars she should love them. - Have no idea if they're any good though haha,

Go for theme park instead of zoo tycoon - much better

Also brain training is not great, doesnt like 99% of accents so is very frustrating

Banned

Student Discount doesn't apply to consoles at HMV i think

Original Poster

I tried discount on the website and it seemed to work - maybe that's just instore?
    I had to empty the basket in case she saw haha but I'll have another look!

On a seperate note I know the shops and online store aren't connected but the difference in price on some things is strange - always cheaper online.. but I saw Weeds Season 1 (DVD) in store for £17 .. £30 online.. strange. Rant over.

Original Poster

My apologies you were right -

Readded it to the cart and went to checkout - no discount - no worries though it seems they're all around £99.99 so at least I have a choice of where to get it haha.

Next up is the games - I seem to recall Gamestation had pre-owned packs of 3 (old games like Crash Bandicoot that everyone loves) so that'll be an ideal present from someone else.

I'm leaning towards getting the DS with Theme Park and Lego Star Wars now...

Anyone else got any recommendations for girly games?
    ALSO - Is Nintendo Dogs one that'll keep her entertained for a while?

All help appreciated!! - Thanks for all the help so far!

Hayden214;1868048

My apologies you were right - Readded it to the cart and went to checkout … My apologies you were right - Readded it to the cart and went to checkout - no discount - no worries though it seems they're all around £99.99 so at least I have a choice of where to get it haha.Next up is the games - I seem to recall Gamestation had pre-owned packs of 3 (old games like Crash Bandicoot that everyone loves) so that'll be an ideal present from someone else.I'm leaning towards getting the DS with Theme Park and Lego Star Wars now...Anyone else got any recommendations for girly games?ALSO - Is Nintendo Dogs one that'll keep her entertained for a while?All help appreciated!! - Thanks for all the help so far!

Glad you have decided to go for theme park :thumbsup:

A game that was recommended to me (but I havent bought yet) is harvest moon. Supposed to be a really good girlie game

Zavvi (virgin) have the consoles for £99.99 if you have a virgin card it goes down to £90
    or Argos have it for £99.89 and are giving £10 gift cards if you spend £100
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?410
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      3. I want some backless loafers for men44
      4. Phone "Upgrade"47

See more discussions